Decoy! Duh!

Decoy! Duh!

Postby KingLeon on Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:25 pm

Of course! It should have been appearent that they would be protecting a decoy. I mean, what's the sense of standing around three tobacco products and a roll of secret documents like 'you can't touch 'em'?

That Prof is one smart fella'.

(Wow! Those boards were down a long time!)
Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose.
This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not Fate that butchers them or Destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It's us. Only us.
KingLeon
Regular Poster

Re: Decoy! Duh!

Postby Shatteredtower on Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:01 am

KingLeon wrote:Of course! It should have been appearent that they would be protecting a decoy.

Not too apparent - otherwise the General or her followers would catch on, yes? ;) It may be that the General only likes them dumb and loyal, but I suspect that she's a smarter commander than that.

So, after the Professor's comments, the cigars were just cigars after all. Or were they - since they're just cigars, they're also decoys, and therefore no longer just cigars, but the only reason they work as decoys is because they are just cigars... I need to sit down now.

I mean, what's the sense of standing around three tobacco products and a roll of secret documents like 'you can't touch 'em'?

"First, do no harm."

Since the Professor would like to leave time unaltered, I suspect that he will come into as little contact as possible with his environment.

He had to gamble that the General would buy that as well.

That Prof is one smart fella'.

He'll have to be. ;)
Shatteredtower
Regular Poster

Return to FANS!