well, *damn*...

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3167 on Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:52 pm

That is one spiffy fanart, Wish. :smile: Reminds of sort of an anime/Elfquest mix, if that makes any sense. Good stuff.

edited cause kitty smilies don't exist on this forum and turn into angry faces, apparantly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lysscat on 2002-03-29 19:53 ]</font>
ZOMBIE USER 3167

Postby ThePsiCop on Sat Mar 30, 2002 6:03 pm

Oh wow!! I didn't know there was going to be fanart going up! I accidentally clicked on my bookmark to the comic mainpage, and saw that, and wow!! wish, you are really talented, and that was an awesome pic. Man, I wish I could draw :sad:
ThePsiCop
Regular Poster

Postby Catz Bartlett on Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:23 pm

Meh. I'm learning to draw, self-taught...

And if *I* can learn to draw, ANYONE!!!! can learn to draw.
Catz Bartlett, CI
Order of the Knights of Jubal<P>"Hello, Sydney..." "Hey, Scream-guy, this's Clarice. Wrong movie, doofus."
Catz Bartlett
Regular Poster

Postby Gormenghastly on Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:30 am

The book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards comes highly recommended for those who want to learn to draw.

Took me from about a 1st grade drawing ability to about a 4th grade drawing ability before my short attention span wandered and I moved on to try to some other way of expressing myself.

Oddly the thing I most identify with about Rumi isn't the shyness or the crush on an unobtainable, but that she has thoughts which are not expressable in language, in art, or in any of the other methods of communication we've developed.
Gormenghastly
Regular Poster

Return to FANS!