Who Goes to See the Doctor's Office Dressed Like That?

FrustratedPilot
Regular Poster

Post by FrustratedPilot »

Unless your doctor is Doctor Doom.

KingLeon
Regular Poster

Post by KingLeon »

What if the name of the Douglas Adams are you gibbering about?

Oh... Alisin. I think she's gonna go to Rikk.

Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

Hmmm.....she might be going to find Rikk. I think she may be dressing like that just to make sure she meets Meighan's expectations.

Then again, Alisin is sick. She might be going to a doctor who's just as sick. :wink:

In the end though she's got her chain. That's her weapon of choice so she's probably going to go help Rikk with whatever distracted her husband.
Tom the Fanboy
Enthusiasm over Accuracy!

"You should totally put that in your signature Tom. You drain 1d10 investigators per round." -Dustman

Khavren
Regular Poster

Post by Khavren »

Yeah, she's geared up for battle, armed and armored for a fight with whatever weapons she can use.....

J.
Regular Poster

Post by J. »

Anyone else think of the SATAN gamers' outfits when they saw her? They're pretty similar...

http://www.faans.com/d/20011016.html

My point... my point is... I have no point. Holy schnikes, I'm grabbing at straws now.

Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

Um, NO.

This is Her battle gear. It's classic Alisin. Just because the Satan Gamers have a thing for black leather doesn't mean their alike in any other way. Think about it, would Alisin let herself be sucked in and mind controlled by a game?
Tom the Fanboy

"You should totally put that in your signature Tom. You drain 1d10 investigators per round." -Dustman

J.
Regular Poster

Post by J. »

No no, I wasn't implying that she WAS a Satan gamer... the similarities just struck me. I don't believe she's ever had the spikes on the shoulders and knees before. Those are what really caught my attention.

PS - Like the Code, but maybe it could use some minor mods. There's no option for "Single and loving it," f'rinstance. I'm not REALLY a pimp...

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."
-- T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J. on 2002-03-21 09:29 ]</font>

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

But this is also Alisin who hates doctors. Maybe dressing like this gives her some feelings of control in the situation.

Though my money is on her following Rikk because this is Alisin :grin:

Nodrog
Regular Poster

Post by Nodrog »

My theory is that Alisin was going out for one last fling. However, I like the idea of 'she-wolf going out to protect her mate' better.

Oh, and in response to Alisin being mind controlled by a game: Of course not. Alisin has said it herself... she'd blow her own head off before being controlled by anyone or anything. Look at her, she even gave (and is still giving) her mysterious ailment a run for it's money: to see who would kill her first: The ailment or herself.

Alisin: Choice of a nuked generation :wink:

Wilbur_whately

Post by Wilbur_whately »

If you ask me, she's dressing like that for Meighan. Obviously, she's exploiting Meighan's kinks for the purpose of using her transportation, its just not yet clear as to where she's going, to a hospital (being near-death causing her to act out of character), or to Rikk's side (the she-wolf and mate thing).

WildMartin
Regular Poster

Post by WildMartin »

It's a terminal disease, right? Why would Alisin go to a hospital in order to die? It isn't in her nature; she is obviously going to help Rikk. Again, I don't see where the observation that she is dressing up special for Meighan because Alisin always dresses like that. She's planning on going in to battle, she's not going to let her health hold her back.

Tom the Fanboy
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tom the Fanboy »

On 2002-03-21 09:27, J. wrote:
PS - Like the Code, but maybe it could use some minor mods. There's no option for "Single and loving it," f'rinstance. I'm not REALLY a pimp...

Tom the Fanboy

Catz Bartlett
Regular Poster

Post by Catz Bartlett »

Definitely going to help Rikk. That's the only reason I can think of for the chain...and there's no way Alisin would go to the hospital. It's not her style...

Although the effect that that getup will have on Meighan won't hurt, either ^_^

...horrible thought. What if the person who dies...is JONES?!??!? He's recently gotten what he always wanted...he's a prime target for a sadistic writer...and remember T's style... *very scared*
Catz Bartlett, CI
Order of the Knights of Jubal<P>"Hello, Sydney..." "Hey, Scream-guy, this's Clarice. Wrong movie, doofus."

KingLeon
Regular Poster

Post by KingLeon »

But he's no where's near the fans... I think. He could be a target for the General, but why? Well... he could end up saving Alisin's life...

Anyway, I think it's supposed to be one of the club members.
(thinks)
I sure hope he doesn't ASK to join the club as part of his midlife crisis...

Catz Bartlett
Regular Poster

Post by Catz Bartlett »

I think that...unless it was to lead up to his death...Jones joining the Skiffies, at least as an honorary member, would be a SHIBBY idea. Of course, since they still distrust him, he would have had to have done something to prove himself...

Something like, perhaps, saving Alisin's life. I know for sure that that would be more than enough to get Rikk's vote...
Catz Bartlett, CI
Order of the Knights of Jubal<P>"Hello, Sydney..." "Hey, Scream-guy, this's Clarice. Wrong movie, doofus."