This Brought to you by Brains Incorporated.

KingLeon
Regular Poster

Post by KingLeon »

That's the only thing I can think... Rikk seems to recognize it... I don't... looks like a brain to me... I guess my brain is on break right now.

And did Tim just have a heart attack?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KingLeon on 2002-03-10 19:15 ]</font>

Bushipunk
Regular Poster

Post by Bushipunk »

And did Tim just have a heart attack?!
Looks like it... Given what little we know of his lifestyle (when he isn't helping to save Fandom), that isn't necessarily surprising... He certainly falls into that category of people who go for years being told they're going to die of a heart attack before their next birthday. (Actually, I used to get that a lot, and I live healthier than he does.) Like many in that group, though, he's shown a remarkable resistance to actually succumbing.

So what actually triggered it? Just a little thing like a meteor landing in front of him and causing a car accident? Tim's seen worse fighting the FIB and so on. No, I think it's something he saw, after the meteor landed, that tripped up Tim's ticker.

Bushi

FlyingFish
Regular Poster

Post by FlyingFish »

Something about this scenario I'm not understanding:

Fanboy Tim is driving in front, Will's got the car in the rear. Shanna tells Tim not to stop, Rikk orders Will to brake. Will's car then slams into Tim's. How does that work, short of both drivers completely ignoring their passengers to the point of doing the opposite?

Ray Radlein
Regular Poster

Post by Ray Radlein »

That's the only thing I can think... Rikk seems to recognize it... I don't... looks like a brain to me...

I hate to say this, but it looks like an enormous hovering pair of buttocks to me.

:smile:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Strom Thurmond Congress wagh'nagl fhtagn.

ZOMBIE USER 3167

Post by ZOMBIE USER 3167 »

But isn't Tim way too young to have a heart attack? Maybe he just hit the front seat too hard (bad Tim! no seatbelt!)...either way, it doesn't look good. ::starts planning hurt/comfort fanfic:: What? ::grin::

Aris Katsaris
Regular Poster

Post by Aris Katsaris »

Fanboy Tim is driving in front, Will's got the car in the rear. Shanna tells Tim not to stop, Rikk orders Will to brake. Will's car then slams into Tim's. How does that work, short of both drivers completely ignoring their passengers to the point of doing the opposite?
I'm not a driver but from what I've heard Shanna's was the correct advice - when you are trying to avoid something up front, you turn and you *don't* break.

Look at the pictures - both of them are trying to turn; but if I am correct, because of Rikk's advice, Will's car didn't turn fast enough, and hit the car infront.

Vitriol
Regular Poster

Post by Vitriol »

So what actually triggered it? Just a little thing like a meteor landing in front of him and causing a car accident? Tim's seen worse fighting the FIB and so on. No, I think it's something he saw, after the meteor landed, that tripped up Tim's ticker.
Well, the car did just smash directly into the part he was sitting in (and, in a side collision, there's very little crumple zone before you get to the passengers). Maybe some internal injuries?

T Campbell
Regular Poster

Post by T Campbell »

On 2002-03-10 21:57, FlyingFish wrote:
Something about this scenario I'm not understanding:

It wasn't a case of ignoring advice, just slow response time. The drivers were already reacting when the back-seat drivers shouted at them. And Will responded faster to Rikk than Fanboy responded to Shanna. (No surprise there.)

Nyarlahotep

Post by Nyarlahotep »

I hate to say this, but it looks like an enormous hovering pair of buttocks to me.

:smile:
Actually it looks like a pair of tes--

(crashing sounds and screams as orderlies restrain patient)