Looking for an artist

Postby Bevan on Thu May 10, 2001 12:56 am

I'm currently writing a comic book that T. Campbell (the writer of Fans)agreed to showcase in his newsletter Webcomics World, and I despertly need an artist for it (at least at the beginning, you wouldn't be getting any money for it, but are we in it for the money?).<P>The comic in question is Spiritus Mundi, the story of a group of strange university students, primarily one called Arthur Campbell, a fan-boy fascinated by esoteric religions and magic. The story is a serial and describes what happens when things start to get weird for him, supernatural weird. <P>The comic is decently serious (weird and funny stuff happen in it, but the story itself is serious, at least in theory), but I'm not looking for any particular style right now. Realistic, manga, or even some cartoony artforms might be appropriate. I'll judge each one individually. <P>If you are interested, please e-mail me at bthomasa@hotmail.com and send me some examples of your artwork so I can decide if your style is suitable.
Bevan
Regular Poster

Postby Shiro on Fri May 11, 2001 1:22 am

Well, seeing as I don't have any spare time as it is...
Shiro
Regular Poster

Return to Ancient Messages