art page

Postby Shiro on Sat Feb 03, 2001 1:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theangryQ:
<B>The "Machine" kind of reminds me of an H.R. Giger. Ever heard of him? He's the Swiss surrealist who designed the creatures for the Aliens movies. Good, weird, twisted stuff.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've heard of Giger, but I've never seen any of his art, unless you count the Alien movies. Thanks though.<P>Hey, I just realized that picture is about three years old. I think it has the date on it somewhere.<P><B> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Heh-heh. The drunk shirtless guy holding the American flag in one of your pictures reminds me of the people I live around.<P>Wait, that's not funny. . .</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sure it is. I live around those people too!
Actually, these days I'm stuck more around Young Republicans, which, you could argue, is the same thing. I kind of miss the drunk shirtless flag-waving guys.<p>[This message has been edited by Shiro (edited 02-03-2001).]
Shiro
Regular Poster

Postby TheangryQ on Sat Feb 03, 2001 12:40 pm

Wow. You have some incredible work there.<P>The "Machine" kind of reminds me of an H.R. Giger. Ever heard of him? He's the Swiss surrealist who designed the creatures for the Aliens movies. Good, weird, twisted stuff.<P>Heh-heh. The drunk shirtless guy holding the American flag in one of your pictures reminds me of the people I live around.<P>Wait, that's not funny. . .
TheangryQ
Regular Poster

Return to Ancient Messages