Fushigi Yuugi

Postby Shimavak on Wed Feb 13, 2002 9:13 am

Well, you'll never believe how coincidental this is, but Fushigi Yuugi has come up a lot for me in the past...week. I found a web site on Sunday while searching some Queen lyrics, and came up with a fan-fic for Fushigi Yuugi. Wondering just what the heck this anime could be I decided to order a dvd for pretty cheap. Well, flash forward to monday (or I could just say the next day, but noooo, I have to be all wierd like) where I post a question in a forum I don't frequent any longer about it. I get flamed for it. Fast forward to today. I see the Goddess of Eat The Roses says something about it and I loose my mind because the coincidences just stack up so greatly. Its wonderful when stuff like that happens, don't you think?
Shimavak

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:31 am

ooh.. sounds like you've caught a vicious fushigi yuugi virus! ^_~<P>I watched the anime part on vhs, and part on awful real media files. It was pretty amusing at first (especially since i barely knew anything about anime and this was the favorite series of the only other people i met in college (at first) who liked anime) but it's main purpose, it seemed to me and the friends who watched it with me, was to be made fun of.<P>i LOVE the uber sappy "miaka" "tamahome!" "miaka" "tamahome!" etc etc... ^^ and of course, towards the end of the series "let's see how many time we can show miaka naked!"<P>-megs<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://eattheroses.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Eat The Roses</A> is my manga-comic of sexiness!
<A HREF="http://karn.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>KARN</A> is that thing I do on saturdays...
and i have <A HREF="http://www.tiefgrau.com" TARGET=_blank>this art page</A> too!!
But my signature will never be as long as Joe's.
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Postby Shimavak on Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:45 pm

-=grins=- thank ya, hey did ya notice, I managed to sneak that under when the forum was supposed to be closed...aren't I special?
Shimavak

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Sun Feb 17, 2002 5:17 pm

you defy forum downness!!!
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Postby Shimavak on Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:41 pm

Yep, not only that I can defy the laws of physics too...erm...well...kind of.
Shimavak

Postby MakoChan on Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:47 am

*laughs* Yeah, there's definatly a lot of amusment derived from the constant "Miaka!" "Tamahome!" yelling...even in shot games (also involved: Every time Chichiri says "no da", every time Hotohori says something about his beauty, every time Nuriko lifts something extremely heavy, every time Mitsukake speaks [that one's TWO shots], and something else amusing about Chiriko). Hehehe, I really should play that in a PixieStix version with my friends...^_~

BTW, this is that girl from Lovett. ^_^
~Mako-chan
"With some people solitariness is an escape not from others but from themselves. For they see in the eyes of others only a reflection of themselves."- Eric Hoffer
MakoChan
Regular Poster

Postby Not damonk on Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:23 pm

On 2002-02-18 12:41, Shimavak wrote:
Yep, not only that I can defy the laws of physics too...erm...well...kind of.

can you help me defy the laws of tuition debt?
"no. i only look like him, umm, i mean~~ never heard of the guy..."
~~not damonkNaught-Framed!!!
(EVIL lurks, and it sports a goatee!)
Not damonk
Regular Poster

Postby Shimavak on Wed Mar 06, 2002 9:29 am

On 2002-03-05 16:23, not damonk wrote:
can you help me defy the laws of tuition debt?

Hrrm...well I've never tried it but I'm sure it can be done. Just shift all the debts into someone else's name, someone else whom you are not. :wink:
Shimavak

Return to Eat the Roses