Tera rocks my world, why doesn't she rock yours?

Postby Evilyn on Fri Jun 08, 2001 9:28 am

*sob* Why does my character always <i>lose</i>? Tera's not won one poll, and no one thinks she's really cool (except me, of course)! WhyyyyyY, whyy whyyyy? *waxing melodramatic* Oh, <i>wherefore</i> must my character suffer such atrocities? Alas, 'tis but a cruel, cruel world in which we live. *dramatic pose with hand on forehead* But we mu-
Tera: *wap* Oh, shaddup, Evelyn. No one's listening to you, anyway. You must be patient. One day (my prince will come) I will be appreciated for the kick-ass assassin I am, and whe-<P>*dancing llamas interrupt Tera*
maa. <p>
<font size="1">
[this has been a product of an over-active imagination and not enough sleep. Thank you.]</font><P>------------------
Evelyn, whose name strikes consternation in the hearts of cats and small puppies.
Evilyn
Regular Poster

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Fri Jun 08, 2001 10:04 am

ah, tera.. poor tera.. always getting beat up just because she's the bad guy...<P>but you'd better keep your eye on her. she's letting you think she's not that tough... *cackles, dropping future plot hints*<P>but she's not as cool as evelyn. sorry.<P>EVELYN ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!<P>------------------
-Meaghan
<A HREF="http://eattheroses.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Eat The Roses</A> is my ghettofabulous (minus the ghetto) comic.
I have a secret grudge against the <A HREF="http://four.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Four Toon Tellers</A> so don't tell them! It's a SECRET!
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Postby GlennFitzpatrick on Fri Jun 08, 2001 10:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NotoriousMEQ:
<B>but you'd better keep your eye on her. she's letting you think she's not that tough... *cackles, dropping future plot hints*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>if she was <b>really</b> tough, then she could be paired off with mr. t! 'cos he's the "toughest man in the world"! he says so in one of his songs!<P>*thinks* mr. t singing... *shudder* i can't even <i>believe</i> i've got an mp3 of him doing that... ^^;;;
GlennFitzpatrick
Regular Poster

Return to Eat the Roses