New ZGGT comic... probably.

Postby ZGGT on Thu Aug 30, 2001 10:40 am

I'm starting work on a new comic... it'll be a bit more serious, detailed, and weirder than COT, and it'll be a while before it actually exists. Don't worry; it won't replace COT. In fact, I'm thinking it'll only be a weekly.<P>Anyway, the name of it will be "Revenue". It's about a lady named Eve, a tax collector for a multidimensional empire that rules over the lands of chaos. She packs a big revolver and some as-yet-undetermined melee weapons, and along with her partner Winston, an intelligent monkey, she'll kick ass and take taxes.<P>It should be hella cool... I can see the banner now: Eve, pointing her revolver at the reader, wearing something moderately revealing, with a smirk on her face. Along the bottom: "Screw the government, and the government will screw you." I'm thinking high-quality stuff here, but it won't be out for a while.<P>ZGGT
ZGGT
Regular Poster

Postby Redmenace5 on Fri Oct 12, 2001 2:12 am

Sounds wicked cool. Keep us informed of what's what with that. BTW, nice tagline. I've worked with the government, so I can vouch for its accuracy.<P>------------------
Erosion: Man's Ancient
Nemesis...Learn More
at your local library. And
go to
<A HREF="http://fantasticalbestiary.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://fantasticalbestiary.keenspace.com</A> because it's not
educational at all.
Redmenace5
Regular Poster

Postby ZGGT on Tue Oct 16, 2001 10:22 am

I've worked out the plotline while I've been incognito. Revenue will have seven chapters, with a definite beginning and end. It will be, in one respect, a romance between Eve and a Grim Reaper lady named Jennifer. In another respect, it will be an epic battle of evil vs. worse evil. Chapter names?<P>1. Eating the Apple
2. Fandango del Coruno
3. Fear to Tread
4. Rabbit Season
5. Three Bags Full
6. Luck Be a Lady
7. {0}<P>All this depends, of course, on whether I ever manage to get a working computer.<P>ZGGT
ZGGT
Regular Poster

Postby Metab2403 on Wed Jul 31, 2002 1:02 pm

Now that we know CoT is coming back...are you still planning on starting up a new comic as well?
Metab2403

Return to Corruption of Ted, The