Is anyone a member of more than one dropdown?

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

Is anyone a member of more than one dropdown?

Postby JeremyW on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:01 pm

Is it ok to join more than one?
JeremyW
Regular Poster

Postby Corgan_dane on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:07 pm

I'm not a member of more than one, but I know there are people who are on multiple dropdowns.

I don't think it's a problem...
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero

Postby JexKerome on Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:31 am

Not a problem, indeed, as long as your comic does belong in all of them. Mine, for example, belongs to four: Kleenspace (mostly clean comics), Keenai (love comics), Nocturnal (artists who do their stuff at night) and WEE (spanish-language webcomics). I'm sure I can possibly fit it in at least one more, but haven't looked.

So if you think your comic qualifies for more than one, go for it; though remember the dropdown owenrs are the ones to have the final say on which comics belong.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Phact0rri on Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:48 am

yes but watch yourself. the more dropdowns you put on your comic the slower it taes to load your page. I suggest two or three being the max.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers