Guest artists needed for my Halloween comic...

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

Guest artists needed for my Halloween comic...

Postby Wizardmon5 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:21 pm

Okay, so I have an idea for my Halloween comic. I want to get some guest artists to draw one of my characters each, in costumes of your choice. I need five or six artists to sign up. When someone signs up, I'll send them pictures of all my characters who haven't been taken, and let you choose which one you want to draw. You can choose their costume. (Blood and gore is fine, but nothing sexually explicit that people under 13 wouldn't want to view.)

I'll get all of the submitted art together, put them all into one panel with my amazing Microsoft Paint abilities (heh), and then come up with something funny.

I'll link to all the authors on a new page I'll be making; a page dedicated to my holiday comics.

Anyway, if I don't get enough artists, I guess I'll draw the remaining characters myself.

So just post here telling me you want to help out, and tell me your e-mail address so I can mail you the pictures. It's first-come first-serve, so even if you're the first person to sign up, if someone picks a character ahead of you, you'll have to choose a different one, or ask that person to switch.

Thanks to anyone who helps out!
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Postby Cortland on Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:30 am

Hey, you're from Nebraska! :o

OK, I'll do something for you. Lemme know which character you want me to do and I'll draw up a costumed version with my trusty Wacom.
Image Image
Cortland
Cartoon Hero

Postby Protectmyballs on Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:29 am

hell yeah, lemme know what you want
Image Image Image I am a Shmoe.
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero

Re: Guest artists needed for my Halloween comic...

Postby Zanzarra on Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:04 am

wizardmon5 wrote:Blood and gore is fine, but nothing sexually explicit that people under 13 wouldn't want to view.

:lol:

Could use some cross-promotion, if you're interested, send me what I need to know.
no comment.
Zanzarra
Regular Poster

Postby Wizardmon5 on Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:37 am

Okay, Cortland, I added you to my AIM buddy list so I'll contact you as soon as I see you... Or, if it's more convenient, you could e-mail me with the address on this account. If you don't want to look at my account (I would probably be too lazy to), it's wizardmon5dude@hotmail.com

Protectmyballs, could you e-mail me at the same address listed above or in my account? Either that or on AIM. I can't find any methods of contact on your account. =P

Zanzarra, I'll e-mail you right away! If you don't get a message from me for some reason, let me know and I'll resend it or whatever you want.
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Postby Wizardmon5 on Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:49 am

Ooh, I only have two more characters to give out. If anyone else is interested, I can only give out two more... But if more than two people apply, maybe we can work something out.
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Postby [geoduck] on Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:14 pm

I'll do one of them, if you're still looking. I'm not picky, and will take whoever's left over. You can e-mail me at geoduck42 AT hotmail DOT com.
"gooey-duck". A clam. Not a snail.
[geoduck]
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wizardmon5 on Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:35 pm

Alrighty, everyone, I have to say that I can accept no more volunteers... I actually have one too many somehow, so there's no need for any more.

Heh, maybe I'll do this again next year, depending on how well it turns out. =D
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Postby Protectmyballs on Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:15 pm

Hey, I finally finished the picture of Jack in costume. I made up the colors for his face, sorry if they're wrong. Just say it's makeup.

Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wizardmon5 on Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:04 pm

Bwahah, that's great!

Oh, nice work on the colors, by the way. I've never colored any of my characters, and so far all the colored ones have been pretty much what I'd do.

Oh, one last thing, How do you want me to identify you? I mean, I assume you want me to link you to your comic, but what name do you want to go by?
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Postby Protectmyballs on Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:38 pm

My name is Jed, so use that. Or Grand master pimp daddy D. That works too.
Protectmyballs
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wizardmon5 on Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:44 pm

Alrighty. =P
Wizardmon5
Regular Poster

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers