fishing anyone?

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

fishing anyone?

Postby FlameDraGuy on Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:42 pm

anyone wana go fishing?

RAR the bears are real
FlameDraGuy
Regular Poster

Postby JexKerome on Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:55 pm

I really think a little more elaboration in the subject is needed.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby CJBurgandy on Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:19 pm

only if it's Halibut. Nothing says yum like pulling something that feels like a plank of wood out of the bottom of the Katchamac Bay.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Postby DEVO-Bot on Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:53 pm

Ooh! Fishing! I'm in!
Especially if it's fly fishing.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
[url=http://orbvs.keenspace.com]Image

Now Alive Again[/url]
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster

Postby BOMC on Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:46 am

I used to fish with my dad when I was little. I usually caught more fish than him. I don't fish now, though, 'cause I feel bad for the fishies. I mean, hooked in the lip, then basically suffocating. That's gotta suck
-Grace (BOMC)
BOMC
Cartoon Hero

Postby DEVO-Bot on Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:28 am

BOMC wrote:I used to fish with my dad when I was little. I usually caught more fish than him. I don't fish now, though, 'cause I feel bad for the fishies. I mean, hooked in the lip, then basically suffocating. That's gotta suck

That's why you shoot 'em after you catch 'em! Or maybe that's just tiger muskies. They'll bite your finger clean off.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
[url=http://orbvs.keenspace.com]Image

Now Alive Again[/url]
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers