Anime / Manga Top 10

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.

Anime / Manga Top 10

Postby Jmk_photo on Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:40 pm

Alright, I promised something in the "next few days" so here it is.

Announcing the Anime/Manga Top 10!

A/MT10 is a Comic Ranking list that (can) feature any number of Anime / Manga related webcomics. I am putting no restrictions on membership except that the comic be obviously Anime/Manga influenced. While I am not requiring verification in order to join, I will be doing spot checks randomly and I will remove any offenders. Also please curtail any obvious 'adult' content as it offends Topesitelists the wonderful people who are hosting this little shindig.

The address of the list is listed below. Do not be alarmed by the title ... more than 10 comics may join. I just have the top 10 sites (as determined by the average number of votes received per day) listed seperately, slightly above, the rest of the membership. Also do not be alarmed that I am listed in the membership. I had to test the join page etc and my comic is Anime influenced. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll fall below-the-bar before long.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Anime / Manga Top 10
http://www.topsitelists.com/world/JMKoontz/

J. Michael Koontz
[url]prilianlegends.keenspace.com[/url]
Jmk_photo

Postby Sword Chan on Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:18 pm

yay! *dances around in joy* :D . anyhooz, are you going to make a button or some sort of banner for this that we can put up on our sites?
Sword Chan
Regular Poster

Postby Sword Chan on Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:10 pm

did i just ask a stupid question? :o don't hurt the newbie!
Sword Chan
Regular Poster

Postby Jmk_photo on Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:37 pm

no you did not ask a stupid question. I fully intend to make a button of some sort (possibly even several options for that) but it might take me a few days. My computer is being stupid so it may take a bit. If you have an image you'd like to use until then be my guest.
Jmk_photo

Return to Dropdowns and Crossovers