Join the new Sci-fi dropdown?

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)

Post by Phact0rri »

just FYI.

new comics entering the dropdown arn't going to be added til the second week of febuary. as I want to give the current comics time to adjust if needed and get this dropdown on track.

so no need to add the dropdown to your comics until I make the post that will list the new ones and junk.

sorry for the miscommunication.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

As I am now on what might be considered an insane quest to increase my readership I'd like to join drop down.

1. Legostar Galactica
2. http://legostargalactica.keenspace.com
3. D. M. Jeftinija
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Smight
Regular Poster

Post by Smight »

You're talkin' loco and I likes it. Count me in. It might not look too sci-fi now, but when the timetravelling inter-dimentional Dinosaurs show up and start blasting the crap out of people you'll know that it is.

1. Soulgrind Squeezebox
2. http://sgsb.keenspace.com
Last edited by Smight on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I remember caring... It was nice.

TCS

Post by TCS »

*pantpantpuffwheeze* fixed...
Guns, ammo, babes, armor, aliens, and machines. We're like those great "guy" magazines at the newstand, only better.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

Okay the dropdown has been updated.

The following comics are now added to it...

Soulgrind Squeeze box
Legostar Galactica
Praetor

The following comics have been removed...
Pinoy City
Night and Day
Firebird
Comic 5d
Risen
Honour's Requiem
Its The end of the World
Zeera the Space Pirate
Slightly Schizophrenic
Cresent

If there are any errors either page coming up not on yours, or that you still want to be a member please yell at me and I'll make the corrections.
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

JessicaRaven
CTRL+C CTRL+V Master

Post by JessicaRaven »

just wondering if my comic has been added I never really got any information confirming or denying it
" 'this is something I will not allow to go unpunished'? what is that, anime cliche quote #273?" -Soricha Rain

http://triquetracats.comicgenesis.com

Chrysicat

Post by Chrysicat »

Just checked, Sis...and we're definitely stilll not on it... :-?

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

JessicaRaven wrote:just wondering if my comic has been added I never really got any information confirming or denying it
sorry forgot about you all.. yer on the dropdown now. Don't forget to add the dropdown to your site.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

added I Come from Mars to the dropdown.

Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup

Post by Sput »

1. Operation: TC
2. http://operationtc.keenspace.com
3. RA

OTC is a bit fantasy but that's only because I like to play with alternate planes. Mostly set in space with fun enhanced hoo-mans :D
lazy sput is lazy.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

added Operation: TC to the dropdown.

on a side note, so everyone knows I'm going to be doing a dropdown check this weekend. Make sure its on pages and stuff.

Like last time, I'll list who doesn't have it on thier page, and do another check the following week to those who are missing it, I like to give ample time for script adding... but I'm gonna be off the web abit in about two weeks for a month or maybe longer so I want to make sure everything is okay before I do so.

Like wise the scifi dropdown will go into zombie mode until I get back.. which means there won't be any new adds, until I return. So if you've been thinking about joining should probably do so in the next few weeks cause I won't be around for a little bit after that.

so again.. preliminary script checking this weekend (probably sometime sunday) so on the safeside, anyone who doesn't have it should add it thier site before sunday, and for continuity please put it in either your links page or your index_template.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

these are the comics that currently don't have the dropdown on thier site...

Operation TC*

Triquetracats

Praetor

So these comics ploease add the script to your comic

Code: Select all

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript" SRC="http://decypher.keenspace.com/scripts/scifi.js"></script>
I'll do another check next week, and except the newest comics (marked with astrix) the others still not containing the dropdown will be removed from the dropdown.

Ida
Cartoon Hero

Post by Ida »

Uh... If you're still around, I'd like to join, that is, if my comic's Sci-Fi enough. Sure, there are the robots... and space-faring... and aliens... But still? :wink:

1. Mechagical Girl Lisa A.N.T
2. http://ant.keenspace.com
3. Ida
Warning: This poster regularly makes unintentionally sexual posts. Or at least "unintentional" is what she claims...

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

yep still around.. and I'll add ya in a bit.. soon as I finish updating the dropdown dropdown *phact is being all busy today*

***edit***

Mechagical Girl Lisa A.N.T has been added to the dropdown. Plus I alphabetized the dropdown on a whim.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

update....

okay got through and removed comics without the dropdown scripts on the comic sites...

Triquetra Cats
&
Praetor

have been removed. Operation TC still has until I come back in August to get the script up before its removed.

And as of now this dropdown is shifted to zombie mode. So we will not be taking anymore dropdown adds until I get back to the net. So please don't ask to be added at this moment.

thanks.

Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Post by Dr Legostar »

Can I just say "best dropdown evar!"
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

Kilre
Regular Poster

Post by Kilre »

1. Beautiful Skies
2. http://bskies.comicgenesis.com
3. Kilre
"VOOM!" is what a space dreadnought's main cannon should sound like.
Beautiful Skies--Daily dose of sci-fi war.
How I Killed The Gods--Daily.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

I'll add you soon as I reopen admission which should be really soon. Just waiting to get my graphicking PC back on the net.

Phact0rri

Post by Phact0rri »

were back open again, for new members to the dropdown. Sorry it took longer than I thought it would. Beautiful skies has been added to the dropdown.

Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup

Post by Sput »

totally remove OTC. it is so dead. ;x;
lazy sput is lazy.