Shapeshifters Unite!

For sign-ups for genre-related dropdowns and to discuss and organise crossover events.
Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

Whoa.. I totally missed this..

Hmm.

To Adam - kick ass comic, but I don't see a lot of actual shapeshifting and I didn't see the werewolf when I checked.. Did I miss it? I also couldn't find the dropdown.. So when you have a regular shapeshifter and the dropdown on yer site, let me know.

To LunarSphinx - Looked at your main page, didn't see the dropdown or a menu item for a link page. I also didn't see a lot of shapeshifting in your comic, as much as it looked.. so I dunno if you really qualify. Feel free to correct me if I've missed something.

In general news the old keenshift forums were hosted on shifters.org which went kablooie. So we've moved them to another server until we can get shifters.org back. The new link is in the dropdown and is correct now. Check out the new forums.. they are cool. :)

Thanks all.

Zuri
______________
shifters ~ http://shifters.keenspace.com

Pegasus316
Regular Poster
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Attleboro, MA, USA
Contact:

Post by Pegasus316 »

Actually, Zuri, if you checked the comic before the update from this past Saturday, you'd've been right.

The werewolf made his first appearance just this past weekend. ;)

As for dropdowns, I have them all set up in my links page.

I'll arrange to have the Shapeshifters Dropdown inserted as soon as I finish up with this post. So, it'll be there when you check again.

Does it NEED to be on the front page? I only ask because the main page is already fairly cluttered with graphics. Anything else I add to the site, I'd rather add to the links page, if possible. :P

Hope this doesn't cause a problem!

Seeya!

Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

Okay, wandering trials has been added.

No, its not a problem that it is on the links page, the links page link just has to be easily accessable from the front page, thats all. You're fine.

Zuri
____________
shifters ~ http://shifters.keenspace.com

Jay042
Regular Poster
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Jay042 »

Would merfolk that occasionally become human count as shapeshifting? That's the theme of my comic

Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

Technically yes. Hopefully you will show the transformations to some degree. :)
~Purrs
**Zuri**
Werewolves, Vampires, and Puppet shows! <A href="http://shifters.keenspace.com"> Shifters: The Beast Within</a>
<a href="http://shifters.keenspace.com">Image</a>

SpellCaster2
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Milford, Ohio
Contact:

Me too, please?

Post by SpellCaster2 »

I think mine applies. I just started, so you wont see too must, but on page four you can see one of the shifters changing from one for to another. Do I qualify? I promise there is more in the future. If yes, than thanks in advance!

Comic name: Twokinds
URL: twokinds.keenspace.com
My name: Tom Fischbach
Type of tranformation: animal-like humans to humans (vise versa) and humans to god-like figures.
Last edited by SpellCaster2 on Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

Yeah, sure. :) Just get the code on your page either on the index or link page and I'll add you to the drop down.
~Purrs
**Zuri**
Werewolves, Vampires, and Puppet shows! <A href="http://shifters.keenspace.com"> Shifters: The Beast Within</a>
<a href="http://shifters.keenspace.com">Image</a>

SpellCaster2
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Milford, Ohio
Contact:

got it

Post by SpellCaster2 »

Okay, I've got to code on my index page and links page. Thanks again!

User avatar
Catlegend
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3897
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:44 pm
Location: Magrathea!
Contact:

Post by Catlegend »

I have a shape changer in my comic. You can see him on Nov. 8 2003 and for the first time on Sept. 22, 2003.

Can I pleeeease be added?

It's http://catlegend.keenspace.com

it's called Cat Legend

thank you!
Image

User avatar
That guy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Chasin' windmills
Contact:

Post by That guy »

Hi! My comic has a character capable of shapeshifting, and he shifts the others as well, at times. ( as seen in a recent episode starting november 13: http://thatguy.keenspace.com/d/20031113.html ). He's all around magically able, though, so I'm not sure if it applies.

The site's http://thatguy.keenspace.com ... thanks!

~Will

Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

Hmm.. haven't checked this in a while. geh. er well.. if you want to still be added, email me. shadow at zhypoh.net and I'll get you on the list if you have the dropdown on your site. Lemme know.
~Purrs
**Zuri**
Werewolves, Vampires, and Puppet shows! <A href="http://shifters.keenspace.com"> Shifters: The Beast Within</a>
<a href="http://shifters.keenspace.com">Image</a>

User avatar
Executor_Arthas
Regular Poster
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:00 am
Location: NewfieLand

Post by Executor_Arthas »

Well, my main character and elven vampire WILL shape shift, but that won't be until Chapter 2, which will come sometime in March... I hope I still qualify!
http://eternaldestinies.keenspace.com
Oh, and the second character to be introduced in Chapter 1 changes into stuff too. (It's a plot point I don't want to give away)
-Exe
I draw/write Eternal Destinies
http://eternaldestinies.keenspace.com

User avatar
Admiral Gilliad Cobalt
Regular Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:11 am
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Post by Admiral Gilliad Cobalt »

I'm losing my mind... I was SURE I placed a post in this thread. *senility sets in*

Comic: the Lavender's
URL: http://macia.keenspace.com
*There are werewolves in the series, but so far only page one is up. Trust me.
Author: Michael C. Prokop

Uh huh uh huh. Woah! ^^;

User avatar
HazokiS
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:50 pm

Post by HazokiS »

Ho ho ho, MAN. This is the first post here for 9 monthes and mine as well. But, regardless, I am mustering my courage to bump this thing up from deadedness to apply, because that's the kind of guy I is.

Comic Name: DATAROM!
Comic URL: http://datarom.keenspace.com/
Your Name: HazokiS
Shapeshifters: The main character is a weredragon, and there's a bunch of other shapeshifting going on sometimes too.

Hope this isn't dead or I haven't made some sort of horrible, irreversable mistake! Cause that'd be embaressing, you know.

Zuri
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by Zuri »

No, the keenshift dropdown is very much alive. We even have a pretty busy forum. Check that out if you have time.

I'll have a look and post when you are added.
~Purrs
**Zuri**
Werewolves, Vampires, and Puppet shows! <A href="http://shifters.keenspace.com"> Shifters: The Beast Within</a>
<a href="http://shifters.keenspace.com">Image</a>

Post Reply