a curiosity...

Postby Sinnerdragon on Sat Jul 28, 2001 2:18 am

... why Dedos wants to kill himself in the 1st table? (don't do it dedos, we love you!)<P>------------------
gilda!
http://sinnerdragon.keenspace.com/
Sinnerdragon
Regular Poster

Postby Dedos on Mon Jul 30, 2001 10:03 am

I'm sorry you didn't understand it, but I tried to explain it in the story, but I am still very clumsy in my storytelling.<P>*
WARNING :: CHAPTER 1 PLOT SPOILERS
but hopefully you've already read the archives, and if so, then it's old news anyway, and this is just an explanation.
The knife Dedos is using in the first page is a Demon knife. The man who carries Mautra from the tree and kicks her in the head wields it originally. After he is killed by the dark rider, Mautra sneaks the knife into her outfit.
You don't see it again until Dedos is captured and Mautra goes to him to see how he's doing. She can't open the door, so she gives him the knife in hopes that it can help him somehow. It reacts to Dedos because it has tasted his blood, and it wants more!! Dedos becomes possessed and slashes himself, but is stopped by his mother. She and Dedos fought the demon and won. Dedos blacked out, and doesn't remember any of the battle.<P> In the story, it starts off with the apparent suicide, and flashes back to the past to explain how he got there. When it gets to the "present" time, that's when the story is in color.<P>Hopefully this helps you out, Gilda!<P>.c.
Dedos
Regular Poster

Postby Sinnerdragon on Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:35 am

Now I understand. Don't worry, You're clear in your plotting, but it's me, I still have problems with english language, and sometimes stories are hard to understand (I still think in italian...)
thanx
<P>------------------
gilda!
http://sinnerdragon.keenspace.com/
Sinnerdragon
Regular Poster

Return to Dedos