Tales of the Dormant Message Board...

Postby Captain Kool-Aid on Wed May 30, 2001 2:44 am

Joel Glidden Presents...
<I>Tales of the Dormant Message Board</I><P>I thought you weren't gonna sell me couch, Frank. You promised. That couch was <B>EVERYTHING</B> to me... AND YOU SOLD IT TO YOUR COUSIN LEO!!<P>Well, I also had made a promise to <I>you</I>... that you <font size=4>DIE!!!</font> ARRRRRRRGH!!<P>*Cousin Leo walks in*<P>What the h... What are you doing, Jack?<P>Beatin' the crap outta Frank. That couch he gave you was mine!!! It was me best friend!!<P>Wo, chill out, dude. I didn't get no couch!!<P>What!? Frank, why would you tell me you gave it to Leo!? I wouldv'e killed you!!<P>Well, I didn't want you to find out what <I>really</I> happened to it...<P>*Kramer pops in*<P>Hey Frank! Thanks for the couch!! Jerry'll love it!!!<P><font size=5>#!@## YOU FRANK!!!</font> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>THE END<P>------------------
Joel Glidden, aka JOE! (L), aka Drinker of Kool Aid<p>[This message has been edited by Captain Kool-Aid (edited 05-30-2001).]
Captain Kool-Aid
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Kool-Aid on Mon Jun 04, 2001 11:14 am

No post yet? Alright, you guys asked for it, now it's time for the mud slinging!!<P>Maxwell got kicked out of high school as a kid!<P>Simon Jester is neither a jester nor is his name Simon!<P>Kan Kong is illiterate!!<P>Supir Captin Spiffy man cant spel!!<P>Is that enough?
It better be, unless you want the<P><font size=5 color=red><b>BIG ANGRY LETTERS!!!!</b></font>
Captain Kool-Aid
Regular Poster

Return to The Crudely Drawn Adventures of Kan Kong