Questions

Postby JtP on Fri May 18, 2001 6:01 am

1. How com most of the side buttons don't work?<P>2. How'd you manage to have get a shop that sells T-shirts, mugs, and mousepads but Mike's got 1 shirt and 1 mug (eventually 2)? That's just funny.<P>3. What are the odds this post will be ignored?<P>4. What are the odds of it not being ignored now that I said it'd be?<P>5. What are the o--oh forget it.
JtP
Regular Poster

Postby JtP on Fri May 18, 2001 9:20 am

Doesn't bother me. As long as you don't type to illegible or SoMeIgG LeIk DiS.<P>I had to run that through dialectizer a few times because I couldn't bring myself to type anything that'd almost resemble that resemblence.<P>JtP- No such thing as strawberry mentos!? What are these then!?
JtP
Regular Poster

Postby Somebody Strange on Mon May 21, 2001 12:16 am

Woohoo! Welcome back, Kan-n-Dan-SCSMan!<P>Okay, and Max, but I really didn't want to disturb him... I wasn't sure what he was DOING in that picture, but it looked vaguely like something he might want to do alone and uninterrupted.<P>--Strange/Dave<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://viciouslies.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Vicious Lies.</A> You can't handle the truth.
Neurotic -- sane, but unhappy about it.
Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Return to The Crudely Drawn Adventures of Kan Kong