The spreading evil

The spreading evil

Postby Siece on Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:01 pm

He's already deleted this post once. Hopefully, this message will reach one of you before it happens again.

I have some terrible news. We've all known for some time that the influence of Spons has been spreading. However, my agents have uncovered a secret map which shows that things are far worse than we had previously suspected. Take a look at this:

As you can see, it is only a matter of time before the influence of Spons covers the entire Earth. This, I'm afraid, is our last chance to make some heroic attempt to stop this evil superpower from taking over the world, or at least to butter up to Spons in hopes of being given some position of power in his new world government.

Until the End, farewell, my friends, and Godspeed to you all.

The map is actually a screenshot from Mission Risk.

--
Siece
Regular Poster

Location: Gully Foyle is my name/and Terra is my nation./The stars are my dwelling place/Death my destination.

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11735 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:03 am

DAM THAT SPOONS ! ! !
ZOMBIE USER 11735
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Mike on Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:03 am

I guess I better stock pile some catnip just in case.
<a href="http://captainmike.comicgenesis.com"> Captain Mike</a>
Captain Mike
Regular Poster

Eh?

Postby ErikZ on Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:04 am

So, what's the bad news? I mean honestly, if a purple cat takes over the world, who cares?
ErikZ
Regular Poster

Postby Siece on Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:22 am

ErikZ wrote:So, what's the bad news? I mean honestly, if a purple cat takes over the world, who cares?

Who cares??!? Sir, I kindly suggest you go back and re-read the archives more carefully. Is that really how you want the world to be run?

--
Siece, CI & PIQE
Too nice to stick his huge .sig on a short post...this time.
Siece
Regular Poster

Location: Gully Foyle is my name/and Terra is my nation./The stars are my dwelling place/Death my destination.

Return to NonPersons