Awwww!

Postby Siece on Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:31 am

On 2002-03-22 21:34, shleb wrote:
Phew well at least y'all don't know my website so there will be no laughing at my pics :razz:

You mean this homepage?

--
Siece
Regular Poster

Location: Gully Foyle is my name/and Terra is my nation./The stars are my dwelling place/Death my destination.

Postby Shleb on Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:09 pm

LOL!!!!! I'd so forgotten about that. Man that was 2-3 years ago. Too funny that you found that. But no that wasn't the page I was referring too :smile:

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Genisist on Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:10 pm

well now i'm interested in seeing this webpage...

you had to know that would happen...
you know the stuff.. with the thing.. and the guy..
Genisist
Regular Poster

Postby Shleb on Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:22 pm

It's really not all that interesting. It's mostly a bunch of pictures just listed haven't had time to finish teaching myself how to design a page. But if you really want to see it:

http://shleb0.tripod.com

I don't think it has the www. But if that link doesn't work add that. Anyway be bored :wink:

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Siece on Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:08 pm

On 2002-03-27 15:22, shleb wrote:
I don't think it has the www. But if that link doesn't work add that. Anyway be bored

Speaking of which,that happens to you a lot, doesn't it? My search turned up four or five pages which had different addresses, but were otherwise identicle to the one I linked above. There was also a page with your name on it at Crosswinds that's 404ed...

--
Siece
Regular Poster

Location: Gully Foyle is my name/and Terra is my nation./The stars are my dwelling place/Death my destination.

Postby Dragon Freak on Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:40 pm

wow, you are self critical. (but then again aren't most people??):p
You are really pretty. I'm surprised you don't have guys throwing themselves down before you. :grin:
~Jen

On 2002-03-22 21:34, shleb wrote:
Ummm yeah I'm female!!! Damn my friends say I think like a guy, the computer quizes can't get my gender right, and even unknown people think I'm male....what's a girl to do???

Btw Tang how do you know you'd even want to hit on me...I'm really not all that hit on able...I mean glych is so much better looking and sexier than me. Despite what she says :razz: But then again I'm exceedingly self critical.

Phew well at least y'all don't know my website so there will be no laughing at my pics :razz:

Always
Shel
Dragon Freak

Postby Glych on Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:15 pm

pppth* why have guys throwing themselves at her when I can have her all to myself!

-glych
---
I love the smell of India Ink in the morning.
Panel2Panel
Glych
Cartoon Hero

Postby Glick Glidewell on Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:20 pm

I like where this is going...:wink:
<A HREF="http://glickglidewell.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Glick Glidewell</A>
Featuring time traveling teenagers not played by Michael J. Fox

<A HREF="http://rumble.cjb.net" TARGET=_blank>Random Rumble</A>
The best movie ever!!!
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Postby Shleb on Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:24 am

Course I'm all yours darlin :wink: - besides I really don't think guys would be throwing themselves at me. Not happenin.

As to the pages thing. The tripod one is the current one - crosswinds ate my page so I put it up on tripod instead and that's current. Any other I know nothing about! Riiiiight!

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Glych on Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:12 am

S'kay...we'll take lots of pictures of you, me, scrubbo, and whomever else is our roomate at con...

You and me in nothing but t-shirts and undies and scrubbo with his "ugh! my sisters!" expression, and the whomever else....hhmmm...

Maybe we should hold an auction, dear :wink:

-glych
---
Panel2Panel
Glych
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tangent on Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:16 am

Now now, Shleb, flirting is not always dependant on how drop-dead-gorgeous a gal is. Heck, I apparently flirt with women all the time, shameless hussy that I am (hmm, can guys be hussies? Huskies, sure... :grin: ), when I think all I'm being is polite and attentive. *chuckle*

But don't worry, I'll keep the flirting down. I don't want Glych to kill me because I'm flirting with her Shleb. :grin:
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Siece on Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:48 pm

On 2002-04-01 01:12, glych wrote:
S'kay...we'll take lots of pictures of you, me, scrubbo, and whomever else is our roomate at con...

You and me in nothing but t-shirts and undies and scrubbo with his "ugh! my sisters!" expression, and the whomever else....hhmmm...

Maybe we should hold an auction, dear :wink:

Now that's just not fair! Do you want me going to this con, or saving up to bid on those pics?

Unless...*ponders* Did you say you still need one more roommate?

--
Siece
Regular Poster

Postby Genisist on Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:22 pm

*throws self down infront of shleb*
Genisist
Regular Poster

Postby Shleb on Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:37 pm

Ummm why are you throwing yourself down in front of me????? Glych......what's going on? I don't get it.
*grabs tight to her glych* You'll protect me I know you will. Yeah just think Glych and me rooming together and Scrubbo stuck in there with us. Hehehehe. The poor boy.

Oh well. I'll survive single until then. And probably aften then too. Well except for my glychypoo of course :wink:

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Siece on Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:21 pm

On 2002-04-01 15:37, shleb wrote:
Ummm why are you throwing yourself down in front of me????? Glych......what's going on? I don't get it.

I think he was trying to get to the last slot in your room before I did...
Siece
Regular Poster

Postby Glych on Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:17 pm

*hums ode to joy*

Huh? What? Slot?

Maybe we should auction off the room...

-glych
---
Panel2Panel
Glych
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tangent on Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:40 am

Glych... I still need a room...
*huge kitten eyes*
(Fortunately, being the keeper of the Kitten Collective has taught me a thing or two)
Robert A. Howard

Tangents

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Regular Poster

Postby Shleb on Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:39 pm

If you're serious about needing a room the thing to do is join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/keencon2002/

and in there let me know that you're looking for a room so I can add you to the list. We've already got our hotel booked so it's just a matter of filling up the rooms with people who are for sure going. We do have a couple of extra spots for people who weren't already on my list. But not that many so the thing is to act fast. :smile:

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Genisist on Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:13 am

i bid 4 socks for the room...
and 2 shirts...
Genisist
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to NonPersons