Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:24 am
by Shyal_malkes
maybe we should have seen the interaction with the painkillers coming...

<a href="http://utlt.comicgenesis.com/d/20031203.html">http://utlt.comicgenesis.com/d/20031203.html</a>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:16 pm
by RHJunior
Egg Size: They can turn invisible and teleport, I don't think having an egg larger on the inside and smaller on the outside is too odd. Otherwise, just roll with it as a cartoony convention.

Gender: male eggs have tend to have mostly round spots; female eggs tend to mostly have "pointy" spots (triangles and squares, etc.) If you look close you'll see Mini-Penny's egg had lots of little triangles and squares.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:02 pm
by Madmoonie
But who is the real question....Who sent the eggs to Ben?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:26 pm
by BrockthePaine
Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:41 pm
by Madmoonie
BrockthePaine wrote:Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!


Because I want to know now and not later?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:08 am
by Jaydub
Madmoonie wrote:
BrockthePaine wrote:Why ask that now? It'll be perfect for a story arc!


Because I want to know now and not later?

You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:19 am
by Wayfarer
Jaydub wrote:You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?

Hehehe. I do that. I have friends who can't stand it when I do. Which puzzles me - why should they care?
But really, there can be more than one reason for reading something. One can be reading in order to discover what happens, in which case knowing the end ahead of time would ruin the experience. But one can also read simply for the experience, in which case wondering what's going to happen can actually ruin the time spent on what's happening at the time. And so reading the end of the book to sets the curiosity to rest, and one is free to enjoy the process of watching things unfold without having to wonder how they'll end up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 am
by Jaydub
Wayfarer wrote:
Jaydub wrote:You must be like my wife. She reads the last chapter of a book first so she knows how it will end before she reads the rest of the book? :-?

Hehehe. I do that. I have friends who can't stand it when I do. Which puzzles me - why should they care?
But really, there can be more than one reason for reading something. One can be reading in order to discover what happens, in which case knowing the end ahead of time would ruin the experience. But one can also read simply for the experience, in which case wondering what's going to happen can actually ruin the time spent on what's happening at the time. And so reading the end of the book to sets the curiosity to rest, and one is free to enjoy the process of watching things unfold without having to wonder how they'll end up.

Gee maybe is a woman thing wanting to know the outcome. It explains many a man's importal lasy works "hey you'al Watch this!" :lol: