Goblin Hollow RPing - Mun discussion thread.

Postby Capnregex on Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:53 pm

that make me wonder if he has any special reasons, other than just being tired.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:56 am

Nope, just tired and anxious to leave. :D
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:44 pm

something tells me I'm gonna have to start working with Jake again sometime soon (about time too.) :roll:
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:17 am

Well, Deac left and so has Roy, so its up to some of the others to do something. Is Seldon still here?
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Selden on Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:30 pm

Toma's still lurking in the library, achieving nothing very useful except possibly providing himself a temporary bonus in Knowledge (local) and Knowledge (history) checks. He's got his leather armor, his rapier and his heavy crossbow, so he doesn't really think he needs to do much stocking up. Maybe stop by a fire on his way to bed and make a stake or two...
Selden
Regular Poster

Postby Shyal_malkes on Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:13 pm

something tells me, we're going to have some fun... :D
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:02 am

Ah, Calbeck your posts are always an entertainment to read.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:32 pm

Okay, I assume that Jake is younger than Deac. Even though It may only be a few years, I don't think he respects him that much or his somewhat flippent attitude. Although I like Jake, I don't think Deac is particulary fond of him. You are doing great Shayal. Don't take what Deac as criticism. Oh, and Deac's cloak is semi-fire retardent. :D
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:34 am

I was going to have Jake as being older then he looks but be socially younger. but I dunno, either way he knows a lot about dragons and some of the more powerfull creatures (basilisks, wyverns, phoenixes, etc. having been in the presence if most already whenever his family was entertaining company) so he considers them commonplace to him. but he has little idea what to do with this knowledge

either way I like Jake's responce to Deac. I was at first going to have it be a sword that was too heavy for him to carry but I like this better.

a phrase I came up with for a different story "fireproof just means that it'll burn like everything else" :D

and just in case anybody asks, yes, Jake is a little (just a little mind you) crazy.

when I think about Jake mentally I get the immage of this 14-16 year old who knows a lot of stuff and who passes school on instinct alone. but who doesn't have much idea of what to do with all this knowledge.
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:16 am

Heh...
yea, Will dosn't exactly wear the Gr'Nak very often.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:51 am

Wait, I thought....Job wasn't there and......that warhorse was a differant one...is that Job?

Also, nice to see Toma again, and he called on the money. He is very emotional and a bit of a temper and (here is where Toma was very right again) perhaps a bit impulsive, to the point of doing something stupid when its best to keep silent. But Deac is not offended by some imagined of Jake's, he doesn't like his carefree attitude about a very potentially dangerous situation. (But again, Shayal, you are doing a fine job, and staying very true character, so don't change). And Deac is only 23. So imagine a freshly graduated college student (*cough* thats me *cough, cough) trying to feel his way in a new profession. Trained but highly unexperienced. Feel free to call him on it. I would like to see Deac learn something from more experienced people like Toma and William.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:32 pm

Uh....what did Roy just say?
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:15 pm

Madmoonie wrote:Wait, I thought....Job wasn't there and......that warhorse was a differant one...is that Job?

There is two possible answers to that..
1) The warhorse is Job
2) The warhorse is not Job
I haven't decided which way to go with this.. If it's Job, he's had a fur dye job. If it's not, then Job could be the name of Will's paladin summon horse. ( which he does not use all the time. )
Of course, another possibility is that Job will be joining the party later.

One thing that I have noticed, is the intellegence we've played into the horse characters, and other animals. They may not be speaking characters, but they can communicate and do exibit signs of intellegence.

Will is going to be somewhat more discreet about his status as a paladin. One way to do so is to not run around in shining armor riding a golden charger. He figures he dosn't need to announce himself 30 miles out by shining like a miniture sun as he rides over the hill ;)
Besides, there will be time enough to shine like a sun later.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:05 am

Thats fine....I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't losing it more so than usual.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Selden on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:20 am

What Roy is saying, in quaint minstrel parlance, is that if you two keep it up he'll just have to put your antics to song.
Selden
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:44 am

Ah. Thank you for your illumination.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:58 pm

hte envelope has a letter (imagine that) which is basically Jake's family asking if it is ok to send some trade caravans there. ther is some space set aside to write a reply. if a reply is written the letter disappears.

the letter is fireproof :P
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:14 pm

Is there anyone who is going on the journey who is not there now? I think we are about ready and we could go whenever capnregex gives us the collective prod.

Although, are we going kind of forget those who dropped away or write them out?
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:28 am

I would say that if they are not around atm, they are just off camera.
ie: when they get back around to posting, the would have been with us the whole time, just quiet. so as to not eliminate them un-nessarialy.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:48 pm

In lion form, are the villagers (and Will) bipedle or four legs on ground (like normal lions)?
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Under the Lemon Tree