Goblin Hollow RPing - Mun discussion thread.

Postby Mjolnir on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:19 am

OK gents, GoodNews/Bad News time.

Good News: I have just been elected to a position of major responsibility in a club I belong to. (Yes, it's vague on purpose. We're keeping the change over under wraps for the time being.)

Bad News: I have just been elected to a position of major responsibility in a club I belong to. ;)

Bottom line, I'll still be in and out for the RP, but I won't have the time to devote to being GM, Evil or otherwise. Rather than do a bad job, I'd rather just hand off to someone else. Any takers?

- Mjolnir
Mjolnir
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:19 am

AAAAAAAAAAA! NO! Who can we get? Plus there is Vlad's character! Oh dear! :(
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Mjolnir on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:31 am

I can still play Vlad, but I can't guarentee that I will be able to post anything on any give day. Hopefully when I get into the rythem of what I'll be doing it'll be easier, but no promises.

- Mjolnir
Mjolnir
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:02 am

Mjolnir wrote:I can still play Vlad, but I can't guarentee that I will be able to post anything on any give day. Hopefully when I get into the rythem of what I'll be doing it'll be easier, but no promises.

- Mjolnir

Oh, okay...whew! You got me in a panic there. I am sure we can find someone. Oh...by the way! Congradulations!
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:45 pm

Congrats..

I just had something similar happen to me.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:10 am

I will try to think of a good response later....but I can tell you, Deac is no horse whisperer.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:28 am

we still need to find someone who can conver for Mjolnir as DM (GM?)

I could do it if we don't find anyone else. bear in mind though I'd rather have an evil DM then one who doesn't have much of a clue as to what he's doing (which is what I claim myself to be)
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:02 pm

UMMMM, anybody else? (please?) I doubt we can keep up this whole horse whisperer scene for too long before we'll be needing a DM.
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:28 pm

I also might be able to DM, but I'm in about the same boat when it comes to DM experiance.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Mjolnir on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:17 am

I'll be around if you need any DMing (Evil or otherwise) advise. Just don't expect a quick answer in all cases. ;)

- Mjolnir
Mjolnir
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 am

I just realized that I have a resource that I hadn't considered before.

as I mentioned in the annoying RPG characters thread I've been roleplaying D&D (ver3.0) which means I have access to an actual DM that I can go to for advice if I were to DM/GM the RP here.

but if there is anyone else with better qualifications (or you just really, really want to do it) please don't hesitate to speak up.
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:20 pm

hello? am I the only one coming back to the forums constantly to check mostly on just the updating of this (and the RP) thread?
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:10 pm

No, I still check but I thought interest in it kinda dwindled after we lost (sort of) Mjolnir.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 pm

well, I'm not giving up on it. lets figure out who the next DM (GM) is and get this adventure rolling!

I gotta get Jake out of that house somehow! and it ain't happening till morning so we gotta get the RP at least that far.
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Capnregex on Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:18 am

Sorry yall, life and stuff caught up with me.
Capnregex
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:04 pm

How dare it do that?!!! :evil:

Just kidding. Real is much more important than this. Take your time.
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:34 pm

Madmoonie wrote:Real is much more important than this.

heretic! :wink:
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:41 pm

Okay, Deac has Sid now, but I do not know alot about horses and I might need some help now and then. Is anyone else interested in continiuing this?
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Fusion on Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:38 pm

Yes! I just can't be a GM. No experiance too little time.
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.
Fusion
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:39 pm

I think Capn is kinda GM this madhouse for now so respond away!
----
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Under the Lemon Tree