Goblin Hollow RPing

Postby Capnregex on Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:57 pm

Will smiles warmley and bows to Nessa.. "Ah, Lady Nessa, You are well, I Trust?"
User avatar
Capnregex
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 am

Postby Calbeck on Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:59 pm

Roy nickers a hello to Sid, to which his mule reacts by rolling her eyes visibly and giving an exasperated sigh.
User avatar
Calbeck
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Land of AZ

Postby Madmoonie on Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:45 am

Sid......he....well, he makes the face that can only discribed as "Uh...hi?" He has never seen a unicorn either. After a few moments stare, Sid nickers back and then gets quickly distracted by some small bug or something scuttling along the ground.
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby NydaLynn on Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Nessa smiles and cheerfully bows back to Will. "Very well, Sir. Have you already met these fine visitors?"
User avatar
NydaLynn
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Amish Country, PA

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:32 am

Deac interupts with, "Yes, we have already had the pleasure of gaining the Mastersmith's aquaintence. But, and I am sorry for being being so blunt, we are wasting time. I believe that we are already for the journey. How about you gentleman? Have you found what you sought? Are we ready to leave in the morning?"
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby Capnregex on Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:58 pm

Will glances at Deac a moment, and shakes his head in bemusement, he then responds to Nessa.. "Aye, I have the pleasure of their aquantance. I do hope you will excuse young Deac here, he seems to have forgotten his manners.".

With a quick glance at Nessa's bundles he continues.. "Will you be joining us then friend Nessa? I'm afraid our journey will be a dangerous one."
User avatar
Capnregex
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 am

Postby NydaLynn on Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:40 pm

Nessa smiles. "He just seems overeager, friend Will." She nods, eyes glacing brielfy at Wolf. "I had guessed as much, and am prepared to offer what help I may."
User avatar
NydaLynn
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:50 am
Location: Amish Country, PA

Postby Madmoonie on Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:49 pm

Deac just grunts and leans against the building, poking through his pack.
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby Capnregex on Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:59 am

Well, it looks like everyone is ready to go.. First thing in the morning then?
User avatar
Capnregex
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 am

Postby Madmoonie on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:56 pm

Deac gives a curt nod and swings himself up onto Sid. He says over his shoulder before he leaves, "Very good, Mastersmith. Till the morning then. I am eager to see you all very soon. I will packed and ready to leave in the square. That is where things usually begin is it not?"

He then rides off, houses SId in the stable, jogs to the rooms, and prepares himself for bed.
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby Calbeck on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:52 pm

Roy and his mule follow Deac and Sid back to the stable, where the unicorn beds his steed down for the night. That done, he seeks out some sort of supper, then bed.
User avatar
Calbeck
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Land of AZ

Postby Capnregex on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:53 am

The quiet of the morning is interupted by several fowl competing to be first to announce the new dawn.
User avatar
Capnregex
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 am

Postby Madmoonie on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:04 pm

Deac wakes up to the soud of the birds and gathers himself for the long journey ahead. After a few minutes taken gather his mind and body together and morning prayers, Deac pakes some his meager belongings, his extra pair of clothes, the Bible, and the other little tidbits he purchased yesterday and places them neatly in his two satchels.

He then dawns his dark outfit, vest, and cloak and loads his bladed weapons accordingly, the swords on his back and the knives on the vest and covers his head with the hood and the lower part of his face with a scarf. He packes his armor as best he can for transport, trusting that he will not have to arrange a cart or some manor of transport. However, Deac strap on his armored gauntlets and shinguards. The rest he straps together into a medium sized bundle. Taking this and his other two bags, Deac works his way down to the dining hall where he places the bundles outside the door to the square.

He then runs quickly back to the stable, retreives Sid and practically bolts back to the hall. There, he ties Sid to a post, enters the hall and grabs some fruit, cheese, and bread then filling his waterskin, he returns to the square, waiting for the others to arrive and sitting by his items, and munching his food quietly.
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby Shyal_malkes on Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:12 pm

despite having nothing to sleep on except his bedroll, Jake had never known a night in which he had slept so soundly. he blamed this on how tired he was due to the evening and night's activities.

having sent all of his personal possessions home and leaving everything that wasn't his but that had come with the building in it's place, the house looked quite bare.

the circle he had drawn on the floor of the main room had faded in power after he had sent everything away but must have activated during the night because he now found in it a few new supplies. a pack, a cloak a few sacks, some cooking utensils, and (he caught his breath) a long wand possably a short staff. it's thick end glowing a deep violet as he took it.

waking up fully and packing his bedroll for the oncoming journey he stuffed it into the pack and put it on. only then noticing the two envelopes underneath. adorning all of the other equipment he opened the envelope that was addressed to him.

when he finished reading it's contents he tossed the note into the air where it burst into flames. "great grandpa is such a theatrical nut" he thought. and with that he chanted a little spell that made the fading circle disappear entirely.

satisfied with his preperations and even more satisfied with his families approval, Jake left the building looking for Will and locking the door behind him.
User avatar
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am

Postby Calbeck on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:23 pm

capnregex wrote:The quiet of the morning is interupted by several fowl competing to be first to announce the new dawn.


One of the windows on the top level of the inn opens to the sound of a curse, and a small alarm clock sails out in the direction of one of the local roosters. It smashes into the fencepost the rooster was sitting on, creating its own minor cacophany of self-destructing gears, bells, and mechanical whatnot as the flightless fowl flees the area. A rumpled-looking equine noggin pokes out of the window, rubbing his eyes blearily with one fist while shaking the other. "An' there's more where that came from, ya dream-swipin' dinner special!"

Roy closes the window, yawns, and heads over to the nightstand to splash cold water on his face. "Blblblblblblbl! Bleah. I hate mornings." With a groan, he slowly gets dressed in his bardic motley, does a few stretching exercises, and plucks a quick tune from his lute before heading downstairs for a bite to eat and a bill to pay.

* * * * *

Ten minutes later, rather more chipper and with a breadroll sticking out the side of his mouth, he heads to the stable and outfits his mule, then leads her out to the square to meet the others.
User avatar
Calbeck
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Land of AZ

Postby Fusion on Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:54 am

John starts awake as Grannom nudges him with his snout. Seeing the sunlight coming through the window he quickly jumps up and starts to get dressed.

“Was I really asleep that long?”

“Well, almost,” Grannoms voice answers in his head. “The others are starting to gather so I thought I'd wake you.”

“Oh, thank you!”

“Do I get more cheese then?”

“Heh, you glutton! You had enough yesterday to last you almost a week!”

“Always room for more!”

After he puts everything he has in his various pockets and on his belt, he picks up a couple items off the floor he had used major creation to make the night before. Pocketing them, he heads down to the hall and grabs some food before heading to the square.
User avatar
Fusion
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Location: My own little world

Postby Madmoonie on Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:22 am

Deac watches Roy approach without actually watching him, in that he does not obivously stare at the large two-legged unicorn. But he uses his other senses to observe him, and Deac periodically steals a sidelong glance at him.

After a while, Deac continues munching on his food. He swallows, and without looking up says, "Greetings."
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

Postby Capnregex on Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:04 pm

Will walks into the square leading a dark chestnut warhorse and a pair of draft horses pulling a farm wagon. The wagon already has some bundles loaded in it, including a fiew barrels and several chests.

Will is wearing his dragon scale armor, though his helmet is on the pommel of the warhorse. The effect is rather comical as it makes him look like a lizard with a lions head. Not only does he have his sword hilt over his shoulder, but a full quiver, and an un-strung bow as well. His obvious armaments also sport an axe and a blacksmiths hammer through loops in his belt. less obvious, but still apparent to the trained eye, are the assortment of other weapons hidden about his person. Even Deac might be impressed with the assortment.
User avatar
Capnregex
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:50 am

Postby Shyal_malkes on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:03 pm

"I thought this was a quest, not a war." Jake said as he caught sight of Will.

"though he'd better hide that if anyone further 'up' the tree comes to visit." Jake thought catching sight of Will's armor.
I still say the doctor did it....
User avatar
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:12 am

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:22 pm

Deac grunts and shoves himself of the ground and glares at Jake. He raises a hand and points at Jake. A knife, almost as if by magic, materializes in his hand. "Do not take this trip lightly, boy. War and death do not schedule their appointments, and on this journey I can guarantee you may face both."

And then, just as quickly, the blade disappears and Deac begins to load his bundles on the cart. "Is Job not joining us, Mastersmith?" murmurs Deac to Will.
User avatar
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:05 pm
Location: Not a fuzzy clue.... (waves)

PreviousNext

 

Return to Under the Lemon Tree



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron