Squawk 12/14

Postby Squeaky Bunny on Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:59 am

TMLutas wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:
Wanderwolf wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:Odd thought: Why are Java extentions named 'jar'? Wouldn't 'mug' be more appropriate?

Java ARchive

I knew that. You missed my attempt at caffinated humor. Ah well, it's a job with no perks.

Oh, don't be a drip. You might find something more pressing to do instead. Ah well, enough roasting. Or is it fair trade?

Other than thinking "Chock full of Nuts" You're free to espresso yourself, just don't let it become a Millstone around your neck.
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defence. :shucks:
Squeaky Bunny
Cartoon Hero

Postby Deckard Canine on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:27 am

RH must be the only cartoonist I've known to kill a cameo character.
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Postby TMLutas on Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:32 am

Squeaky Bunny wrote:
TMLutas wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:
Wanderwolf wrote:
Squeaky Bunny wrote:Odd thought: Why are Java extentions named 'jar'? Wouldn't 'mug' be more appropriate?

Java ARchive

I knew that. You missed my attempt at caffinated humor. Ah well, it's a job with no perks.

Oh, don't be a drip. You might find something more pressing to do instead. Ah well, enough roasting. Or is it fair trade?

Other than thinking "Chock full of Nuts" You're free to espresso yourself, just don't let it become a Millstone around your neck.

Getting back on topic (sort of), shall we soon see a cameo of a "caribou" named Starbucks? Or has this conversation left me as woozy as if I'd been beaned?
TMLutas
Regular Poster

Postby Kerry Skydancer on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:30 pm

Deckard Canine wrote:RH must be the only cartoonist I've known to kill a cameo character.

Special case. These cameos were specifically for redshirt purposes, and sold as such. The players are actually bit parts in a movie, after all...
Skydancer

Ignorance is not a point of view.
Kerry Skydancer
Cartoon Hero

Postby StrangeWulf13 on Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:03 am

I'm pretty sure Solidus and I both specified that our characters bite it.

:roll: Granted, I was expecting something a bit more dramatic, and less comical, but I'll take what I can get. I still got inspiration for a great back story out of it, so I'd say I came away from this a little bit richer.
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.
StrangeWulf13
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Nip and Tuck