Draft comming again?

Postby BrockthePaine on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:23 pm

1. Bond 26 atoms of Nitrogen into a single molecule.
2. Produce until you're satisfied with the amount.

Congratulations! You've just made the most powerful explosive substance ever formulated in the lab (to the best of my knowledge).
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Postby The JAM on Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Nitroglycerin?
When he was 8 and I was 6, my brother joked that he could make nitroglycerin using hand cream ("with glycerin") and a candle (supposedly that's how he got the nitrogen). Being little, I thought that he could actually do it.
The JAM
Cartoon Hero

Postby Celidah the Bardess on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:53 am

Well, I don't have any recipes for explosives myself (which, all things considered, is probably just as well :roll: ), but that reminds me of a couple months ago, when my fiance finished OCS and then told me he still had det cord left over...

I wonder if he's done anything with it yet. Probably not. I should ask him whatever happened to it...
Celidah the Bardess
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Nip and Tuck