OOC Discussion

Postby Sharuuk on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:51 am

fusion wrote:To the Resterant at the End of the Univers then! :D

Ya mean......."Green Chicks"?

EXCELLENT!!! XD They've got THE best 1lb bacon-cheeseburger w/grilled onions plus all the other fixin's and curley fries you ever stuffed in yer face.......MOF, it's lunchtime & I'm starvin'.....I'll hold ya a seat at the table......I'm outta here. :D :D

Şaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Postby Spacewolfomega on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:24 am

Yoo guyz iz crayzee! :P

Okay, so do you want us to simply sit by and bite our nails while we wait for our impending doom? ;)
Spacewolfomega
Regular Poster

Postby Sharuuk on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:51 am

SpacewolfOmega wrote:Yoo guyz iz crayzee! :P

Naaaa.....jus' hungry and the suggestion of where to eat was perfect....Oh...wait.....that was a suggestion of where to hide :-?

No prob.....we can play "Hide & eat" while we're there. :wink:

SpacewolfOmega wrote:Okay, so do you want us to simply sit by and bite our nails while we wait for our impending doom?

Not sure....did SWO catch Fergie's warning just before he passed out? Other than the OOC, do you know that the barge is about to blow?

Şaaruuk
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Postby Wayfarer on Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:12 pm

Sharuuk wrote:No prob.....we can play "Hide & eat" while we're there. :wink:

"Unless acorns are the hidden things, I'm not so sure I like the sound of 'Hide and Eat'..." *Lauril looks around suspiciously at all the large carnivores.*

(What can I say? That was just begging for something silly in reply. :lol: )
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
Wayfarer
Regular Poster

Postby Fusion on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:45 am

Don't worry Lauril, we won't eat you. You don't have enough meat on your bones! :D ;)
"Heh, sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get an intelligent conversation..."--Tbolt
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"--Edgar Allen Poe
"I just had an argument with myself, so now we're not talking."--me
"We are the salt of the earth, not the powdered sugar."--R.H. Jr.
Fusion
Regular Poster

Postby Wayfarer on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:02 pm

Hmmmmm.... Well, I suppose being scrawny does have a few advantages. *Still watches Fusion with narrowed eyes.*

(:lol:)
“The mirror may tell us what we are; memory may tell us what we were; but only the imagination can tell us what we might be.” – Donald Keesey

“You go whistling in the dark/ Making light of it/ Making light of it/ And I follow with my heart/ Laughing all the way// Oh 'cause you move me/ You get me dancing and you make me sing/ You move me/ Now I'm taking delight/ In every little thing/ How you move me”
~ "You Move Me"
Pierce Pettis, Gordon Kennedy
Wayfarer
Regular Poster

Postby BrockthePaine on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm

Well, who's going to post? I was the last one to post (Dec 13th!) so it's not my turn.
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sharuuk on Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:43 pm

Excellent post Brocke....

SWO......do you want to post something? I'd like for at least someone to post before I do again.......actually, I'm still working on the scene for Borscheldt and don't want to hold up the RP.

Şaaruuk
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Postby Spacewolfomega on Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 am

Sure, I can go ahead and post! :) I'd guess that Omega doesn't know about the barge situation yet, so the Wolfstar will be coming in to assist and will need to be warned off or informed of what's about to happen. Just tell me who gets the message to him and send me a note with what's said if you want, so I can portray the communications better.

Sound good? :)
Spacewolfomega
Regular Poster

Postby Sharuuk on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:30 am

Did Omega turn off his 'bone-phone'? That's what Fergie sent the alarm out over before blacking out.....or does Mac or anybody else on his bridge crew have theirs? That seems to be the only way he'd learn about the barge situation......and I don't want to speak (post dialog) for anybody elses character w/o permission as to SWO's getting the info.

Şaaruuk
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Nip and Tuck