"!" 30Dec02

"!" 30Dec02

Postby Andrick on Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:54 am

Where did Stillwell send Erl? Y'know it sounded all nice and everything with such great descriptors but I can't help but think with such vague descriptors at the end (at a rather ominous portent of the future) that Stillwell sent the Aardvark on a wild goose chase.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Matt Trepal on Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:09 pm

Have you been reading my notes again? :o
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby CaptainSpam on Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:55 am

Hey, he's a thief. He's gotta be a clever little pachyderm sometimes to get rid of folk like that.
- CaptainSpam
The Dementia of Magic - Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12701 on Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:59 am

Doncha mean Wild Aardvark Chase? I keep thinking we'll see him again, and he'll not be a happy aardvark for what Stilly's pulled ;) Oh well, one less piece o' work to deal with on their way to dealing with The Unpronouncable.
ZOMBIE USER 12701
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:50 am

Well, since Erl is the pursuer and not the persuee then it couldn't be a wild aardvark chase. Not unless the King o'Clogs has a pronounced proboscis of his own.

Speaking of which, that is a worse fate than I could have ever known possible. Well done, Matt - you are evil. Next time we see Erl he'll be dancin' around a stopped up sink.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Matt Trepal on Fri Jan 03, 2003 8:57 am

Andrick wrote:Speaking of which, that is a worse fate than I could have ever known possible. Well done, Matt - you are evil.

I try, Andrick, I try. It does my evil heart good to hear that I'm succeeding!
Andrick wrote:Next time we see Erl he'll be dancin' around a stopped up sink.

Hey, don't forget those wooden shoes!
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade