An Advancement ala Artwork

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12701 on Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:44 pm

*listens to the banter about paper size and "dpi"* Seems like you guys use a lot more than just a pencil, eraser and paper for these things [/naive] :) Which is why I'd say to Matt to make the "How I draw this" take priority over the guide to the middle kingdoms --- the guide requires more brainpower to bang out. With "How I draw this" it would be just getting things written down and posted. Or have something silly, like Yerz going through the process with pics of Stillwell and Dozer in the background looking productive behind drawing boards. Or chained to them for laughs.
ZOMBIE USER 12701
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:16 am

Stalks-The-Wind's-Shadows wrote:*listens to the banter about paper size and "dpi"* Seems like you guys use a lot more than just a pencil, eraser and paper for these things [/naive] :) Which is why I'd say to Matt to make the "How I draw this" take priority over the guide to the middle kingdoms --- the guide requires more brainpower to bang out. With "How I draw this" it would be just getting things written down and posted. Or have something silly, like Yerz going through the process with pics of Stillwell and Dozer in the background looking productive behind drawing boards. Or chained to them for laughs.

Actually, I need the Viewer's Guide to be up by the beginning of the next storyline, since it will probably be necessary for some of the plot points. But I've got some time.

You're right, Stalks, there is more involved than just pencil and paper in this. But a "How To" section probably wouldn't be that difficult to put together. I just need to borrow the digital camera from work to take pictures. Maybe this weekend or next weekend....
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade