you need more posts

Postby Calinmoon on Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:06 am

Your comic rocks!<P>Hi, I'm calinmoon. I'm kinda new to the boards, so I'm runnin' round like a chicken with it's head cut off.<P>Not sure what else to say. So, here it is - a plug for my site <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/calinmoon/">calinmoon.cjb.net</a>
Maybe perusing it will lead to an idea for a post? (Yes, I realize the more common effect will be increased boredom, geeze.)<P>Only 6 days til Overly Dramatic Day!
Calinmoon
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:22 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by calinmoon:
<B>Your comic rocks!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why, thank you very much! A pleasure to meet you, calinmoon!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>I'm kinda new to the boards, so I'm runnin' round like a chicken with it's head cut off.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're quite welcome to hang around as long as you like!<P>And I know I need more posts; making it happen is the hard part. Things were more active here, once, but I'm not sure what happened. What I <I>have</I> noticed, though, is that all the boards seem to have slowed down.<P>But one sure way to get posts (from me, at least) is to post when you see something you like.<P>But, like I said, feel free to hang around as long as you want; the more the merrier!
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade