GAK!

Postby Matt Trepal on Thu Aug 16, 2001 4:22 am

Yeah, I know that I said I wouldn't rant here, but the local alleged classic rock station has just played <I>Katrina and the Futharking Waves</I>, and that's put the capper on an increasingly dismal week.<P>I dunno, maybe my cycles are all at a trough. I've had the blahs since Sunday (when they usually hit); the futility of my job, which I theoretically enjoy, is being made glaringly apparent; I don't like where I live but don't know where I want to move to; and my friends are spiralling down into domesticity, leaving me out here all alone. I haven't drawn a strip that I've been really happy with in a while; I'm having trouble enjoying doing it. I enjoy <I>having done it</I> tremendously, so I don't plan on stopping any time soon, but all the work involved gets me down.<P>Plus I've just had a reminder of my own mortality, which is never pleasant.<P>Feh.<P>Feh.<P>Feh.
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby Captain Mike on Thu Aug 16, 2001 6:27 am

It looks like glych's blaws are catching!
Oh horror!
But here's a thought to cheer you up:
PLUSHIE FCE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!<P>
I'm working with Glych on a plushie SPONS to try and see what we can do to make plushie toys. You know find out costs, time involved etc.<P>If we can get all the details worked out I was hoping to get other KeenSPACEer's characters into plushie form.<P>Just something to think about.<P>
BIG ZEN HUGS!!!!!!<P>(ZEN HUG= The hug you'd give if you there, but since you aren't you can't)<P>-<a href="http://captainmike.keenspace.com">Captain Mike</a>
Captain Mike
Regular Poster

Postby Captain Mike on Sun Aug 19, 2001 5:07 am

No Problem!<P>-<a href="http://captainmike.keenspace.com">Captain Mike</a>
Captain Mike
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Sun Aug 19, 2001 9:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Mike:
<B>
PLUSHIE FCE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha! Wait till you see Wednesday's strip, Kev.<P>This is an interesting concept, although I am willing to bet that it won't be cost-effective. I have a sneeking suspicion that there <B>might</B> be a market for Portia dolls, and I could sell at least one Dozer, there just isn't the demand for <B>FCE</B> plushies that there is for, say, a plushie Bun-Bun. Which, in the infrequent intervals that they're available, aren't very affordable.<P>But I'm interested in finding out what your research tells you.<P>
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby Matt Trepal on Fri Sep 07, 2001 6:33 am

<small>Nothing irritates me more than watching two people in love.</small><P><small>Except being irritated at watching two people in love.</small><P><small>And this is absolutely not <B>specifically</B> directed at anyone in particular.</small><P><small>no</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>Not that I'm bitter, or anything.</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>....</small><P><small>i dont wanna talk about it</small>
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby Captain Mike on Fri Sep 07, 2001 7:51 am

I'm not bitter either
No sir not at all
Bah Humbug!<P>-<a href="http://captainmike.keenspace.com">Captain Mike</a>
Captain Mike
Regular Poster

Postby Matt's Monkey on Sat Sep 08, 2001 12:44 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Trepal:
<B>
<small>i dont wanna talk about it</small></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you sure?<P>
Matt's Monkey
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Sat Sep 08, 2001 3:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt's Monkey:
<B> Are you sure?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Mostly sure. And if I <I>do</I> decide to talk about it I won't do it here, where the innocent could be bludgeoned by my jealous ravings and sprayed with sour, sour bile.<P>:/<P><small>my life is a steaming pile of crap</small><P><small>no no, im not even fortunate enough to have fresh crap. the crap my life is made out of is ice-cold</small>
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade