*crickets*

Postby Aglauros on Wed Jun 06, 2001 5:53 am

[The Parthenos forum, an expanse of white marble lined with Doric columns and roofed to protect its posts, is empty. Beyond empty. Dust bunnies have migrated from the corners and are now holding dances on the floor. The posts of old crackle with every little breeze that blows through the deserted forum.<P>In short, it's <i>dead</i> around here, people.]<P>[Enters aglauros in her Trinity-wannabe attire: black linen pants, black spandex tank, worn leather sandals. She looks around and wrinkles her nose in distaste.]<P>This has <i>got</i> to go.<P>Come on, folks, let's get some conversation or something or othereth going in here, eh? Move!
Aglauros
Regular Poster

Postby MizunoL on Thu Jun 14, 2001 11:56 am

Just got back from long plane trip, not really awake, but here. I am here. <P>-MizunoL, asleep at the keyboard
MizunoL
Regular Poster

Postby Aglauros on Thu Jun 21, 2001 8:44 am

[Enter aglauros, an aura of definitiveness surrounding her as she slowly raises ... a slingshot.]<P>Ping ... [Echos rebound throughout the room.]<P>[Exit aglauros, stage left.]
Aglauros
Regular Poster

Postby Dreamless on Wed Jun 27, 2001 12:51 am

yeah, i've been... distracted.<P>sorry.<P>i realize 'falling off the face of the earth because you're in a depressive funk' and 'falling off the face of the earth because you're having a blast and totally geeking out on two or three things at the same time' look the same from the outside, but i'm happy to say it's been the second.<P>i've started drawing again, though, and barring some enormous trauma should have comics up for you next monday.<P>mike
Dreamless
Regular Poster

Postby MizunoL on Wed Jun 27, 2001 10:17 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dreamless:
<B>i've started drawing again, though, and barring some enormous trauma should have comics up for you next monday.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>New Parthenos? Rock and Roll!
MizunoL
Regular Poster

Return to Parthenos