Sounds of lonely crickets churping, disk one.

Postby AmanuJaku on Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:58 am

Well now. No One has been talking very much. We need a new topic. Anyone else see Resident Evil? I thought it was pretty good, but it could have used some more plot development during the second half of the movie. I ended up seeing it at a sneak peak, and then again on opening day with my friends. I'll probably also see Blade 2 sometime.
AmanuJaku
Regular Poster

Postby Fiz on Sat Mar 23, 2002 10:24 pm

Haven't seen Resident Evil yet. Wanted to see Blade 2 this weekend, didn't have time. *sigh*

Lots of movies I want to see that I haven't yet. I'm gonna be buying a lot of DVDs in the future, methinks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fiz on 2002-03-23 22:25 ]</font>
Fiz

Postby Shinegami on Mon Mar 25, 2002 5:58 am

I didn't see Resident Evil. I heard some conflicting reviews about the movie. But a friend of mine who loves the series said it wasn't that good, so I was going to wait for it to come out on video. I can't wait to see Blade 2 though. :wink:
Shinegami
Regular Poster

Postby Strangefour on Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:32 am

I don't give a crap about RE: da movie. I'll wait till it's in Blockbuster and attempt to give it the MST3K treatment.

. . .

I should go draw something (family issues have calmed down and can finally get back to drawing comic).
Strangefour
Regular Poster

Return to Beta the Strip