Kai?? where are you??

Postby KimiG on Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:40 am

are you around? i haven't seen you in here cept for the update post for a few days. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/frown.gif"><P>
smoochies,
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Thu Mar 22, 2001 5:12 am

I'm still here, Kimi chan. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with things, right now. I'm having yet another crisis...<P>Sigh...I'm hoping it will all be over, soon, and I can get back to the regular insanity.<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Postby KimiG on Sun Mar 25, 2001 7:36 am

Oh poor baby! here have a lickie <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> get some rest babes and take care of yourself.<P>smoochies and lickies,
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Cannonshop on Sun Mar 25, 2001 9:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaichi:
<B>I'm still here, Kimi chan. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with things, right now. I'm having yet another crisis...<P>Sigh...I'm hoping it will all be over, soon, and I can get back to the regular insanity.<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn, Kai, Who'd you piss off? I'm going to try praying that you get some Decent Luck! (may not do much good, see'n as how God(s) and I aren't on speaking terms after I went to Saudi...) Breathe deep, and FORCE YOURSELF to relax... (okay, I know it doesn't work quite that way, but, hey, I had to try...) The CD Burner Will get there, and It WILL work...(It better!)<P>
Cannonshop
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Everett,Washington,USA

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Mon Mar 26, 2001 1:47 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cannonshop:
<B>
Damn, Kai, Who'd you piss off? I'm going to try praying that you get some Decent Luck! (may not do much good, see'n as how God(s) and I aren't on speaking terms after I went to Saudi...) Breathe deep, and FORCE YOURSELF to relax... (okay, I know it doesn't work quite that way, but, hey, I had to try...) The CD Burner Will get there, and It WILL work...(It better!)<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Heh...the gods don't seem to care much for me, Dan san. I'm beginning to think maybe my grandmother was right, and I really <i>am</i> the reincarnation of my grandfather. (He was a carrier-based fighter pilot in WWII, and was killed in 1944. He and I are the only pilots in my entire family.) As I understand it, war karma is hard to work off. If that were true, it would certainly explain an awful lot of my sorry life. (~-^)<P>That damned CD burner is still on order. It's been a week, now, and I'm getting impatient...not that I have the patience of Buddha, to begin with. I'm sure it will work, if it will just <i>get</i> here!! I've been having to throw away some stuff that I don't really want to throw away, just so Cars and I will have enough disk space to process our comics.<P>Sigh...I have way too many things to worry about, right now. Feeling physically bad isn't helping me cope, either. I need a vacation...a <i>real</i> one, where I can just lie around and have people wait on me, hand and foot. No money for that, right now, though. <P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Mon Mar 26, 2001 1:51 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KimiG:
<B>Oh poor baby! here have a lickie <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> get some rest babes and take care of yourself.<P>smoochies and lickies,
KimiG</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ooh! Thank you for the lickie, Kimi chan! I'm doing the best I can to take care of myself. My body just isn't cooperating, at the moment.<P>***hugs her***<P>Just thought I'd toss that hug in. (~-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am


 

Return to Kyoki Press Comics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest