Sigh...too many sites in the queue...

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Wed Mar 21, 2001 2:06 am

Well, here I was, thinking I was getting this artwork online in a reasonably timely fashion. But there are over 100 other sites ahead of me, in the update queue, and the thing seems to be moving like cold molasses. I've been sitting here for over an hour, now, and only 30 sites have updated. Sigh...sorry about this, everyone. I tried.<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Thu Mar 22, 2001 5:06 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaichi:
<B>Well, here I was, thinking I was getting this artwork online in a reasonably timely fashion. But there are over 100 other sites ahead of me, in the update queue, and the thing seems to be moving like cold molasses. I've been sitting here for over an hour, now, and only 30 sites have updated. Sigh...sorry about this, everyone. I tried.<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>WE FORGIVE YOU!!!!!
That is, You are Forgiven for what someone else is doing, Kai-San, if that is your desire...
At least you Updated yesterday. I crashed out as soon as I got home from work (don't even have next 5 comics done... hell, don't even have Today's done...) I have the greatest faith in your work ethic, and have no doubts that the Artwork is going to be fantastic (I wonder if Diana's going to have a spider tattooed on her..mmmnevermind...), and amazing (Ilyana certainly fit that...), and I can wait. (but not too long!)
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Thu Mar 22, 2001 5:17 am

Sigh...I have Japanese genes. I apologize for everything, <i>particularly</i> if it isn't my fault. (~-^)<P>I also have that workaholic streak that some of my cousins across the sea have, the one that created the term "karoshi," or "death from overwork." On my deathbed, I'll probably be asking someone to hand me a laptop, so I can finish just one more thing.<P>Heh heh...and I'm not sure yet where Diana's spider will wind up. Guess I'll just have to draw her and see where she likes it. (~-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster

Return to Kyoki Press Comics