Diana-the Crew Chief...

Postby Cannonshop on Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:38 am

Poor Max... he's smitten with a lady spy, who just popped her last lover, he's in competition with a kid who doesn't EVER have to cut his hair to meet regulations, and, he's got a Crew Chief (of the Feminine persuasion) who knows how to push his buttons... I think that last one contains... potential. It's one thing to have a pissed-off crewchief, another entirely to also be dealing with a Woman Scorned.
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Postby Max on Fri Mar 09, 2001 5:47 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cannonshop:
<B>Poor Max... he's smitten with a lady spy, who just popped her last lover, he's in competition with a kid who doesn't EVER have to cut his hair to meet regulations, and, he's got a Crew Chief (of the Feminine persuasion) who knows how to push his buttons... I think that last one contains... potential. It's one thing to have a pissed-off crewchief, another entirely to also be dealing with a Woman Scorned. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Eh, it ain't so bad. I could have it a lot worse. I could be making rubber rings for a living and never getting a peek at a hot looking woman. Gotta count your blessings where they lie!<P><P>------------------
Max<P>Fighter pilots do it <I>better.</I>
Max
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Fri Mar 09, 2001 11:50 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Max:
<B> Eh, it ain't so bad. I could have it a lot worse. I could be making rubber rings for a living and never getting a peek at a hot looking woman. Gotta count your blessings where they lie!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Too True! (offers flask to Max)
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Return to Kyoki Press Comics