New comer

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Thu Feb 22, 2001 5:06 am

Hi, Jazz san! Thanks for the thumbs up! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying ShadowFall. It's a lot of fun for me to write and draw...even if the drawing is a lot of work. (~-^)<P>May I ask where you found the link? Big Panda? Another comic's links list? The KeenSpace site? I like to know how new readers find me.<P>Thanks, again, for the compliments!<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster

Postby Jazz on Thu Feb 22, 2001 9:43 am

It's amazing what you do sometimes when you are bored at work. I can only say that I'm glad I stumbled across the link for ShadowFall. And although I've only read a few of the archives right now (Got the rest of the day to get through and also writing to pass the time) and I can only say that it's 2 thumbs up. I ~REALLY~ like the way it's drawn and the Sci-Fi part. (*likes sci-fi, fantasy, horror stuff*). <P>I look forward to reading more.<P>Jazz<P>------------------
Friends help you move.....REAL friends help you move bodies.
Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the darkness of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
--William Blake<p>[This message has been edited by Jazz (edited 02-22-2001).]
Jazz
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 866 on Fri Feb 23, 2001 3:29 am

Ah, cool. I took their link back off my site, when I redesigned it, and forgot to put it back on. Oops... (^.^)`` It's a miracle I haven't fallen off the list!<P>Need to get it back on, next time I update!<P>(^-^)<P>Kaichi<P>
ZOMBIE USER 866
Regular Poster

Postby Jazz on Fri Feb 23, 2001 8:12 am

The Funny Papers listing was where I found the link. I read the little blurb and thought I would check it out. =)
Jazz
Regular Poster

Return to Kyoki Press Comics