Helloooooo???

Postby Jazz on Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:55 am

*Looks up and just liked to read this thread because of Genjiro's icons. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif">*
Jazz
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Jpeane on Mon Feb 26, 2001 9:22 am

This guy is unbelievable. Genjiro, you're going to wind up a dirty old man aren't you? Provided you live long enough to!<P>Jim
Jpeane
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, CA

Postby Genjiro on Mon Feb 26, 2001 11:03 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jazz:
<B>*Looks up and just liked to read this thread because of Genjiro's icons. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif">*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/bigsmile.gif"> Ooh...Jazz san...are you a girl?! If so...how's about a pet? Or two? Or maybe three? heehee<P>***tentatively snuggling up***<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"> <P>I notice up there I did the *** thing for sticking my tongue out. Eh heh... I forgot I have this icon, too:<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/razz.gif"> <P>Genjiro
(Kaichi, you still haven't done my embarrassed icon. What's the deal?!? Get to work!!)<p>[This message has been edited by Genjiro (edited 02-26-2001).]
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Jazz on Tue Feb 27, 2001 6:10 am

*chuckles and pets Gen san* Yes I am.<P>*offers an oreo cookie milk shake too*<P>------------------
Friends help you move.....REAL friends help you move bodies.
Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the darkness of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
--William Blake
Jazz
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Jazz on Tue Feb 27, 2001 10:23 am

Ah right *G* Okies. To bad though, cause they REALLY are very good *nods*<P>*salutes* Will do, Gen chan.
Jazz
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Genjiro on Tue Feb 27, 2001 11:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jpeane:
<B>This guy is unbelievable. Genjiro, you're going to wind up a dirty old man aren't you? Provided you live long enough to!<P>Jim</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What's dirty about asking for pets?! I need petting. I ask for what I need. If I didn't ask for it, I might not get it. Is that a problem?!<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Genjiro on Tue Feb 27, 2001 12:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jazz:
<B>*chuckles and pets Gen san* Yes I am.<P>*offers an oreo cookie milk shake too*
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yay! More pets!! I love girls...!!!<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/bigsmile.gif"><P>But, Jazz san, I'm sorry...I don't like chocolate. So I'll have to pass on the shake. Kaichi is the chocolate freak. Thanks for the offer, though. And btw, you can call me Gen chan, if you want to. I don't know how all these guys in here have got the idea that <i>they</i> can call me that, though. The nerve!<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby KimiG on Wed Feb 28, 2001 2:02 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Genjiro:
<B> Yay! More pets!! I love girls...!!!<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/bigsmile.gif"> <P>But, Jazz san, I'm sorry...I don't like chocolate. So I'll have to pass on the shake. Kaichi is the chocolate freak. Thanks for the offer, though. And btw, you can call me Gen chan, if you want to. I don't know how all these guys in here have got the idea that <I>they</I> can call me that, though. The nerve!<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"> <P>Genjiro</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>baby doll I think you love girls too much. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"> see you got mad when I gave Max a little lickie poo and here you are begging for pets from every girl you see. you got a double standard hot stuff but I love you anyway. btw kai hurry up and put Gen chans pretty face back in the comic!!! i need to see him even if hes out cold. right now i gotta page back to look at his cutey self I love max too but Gen chan is mah best honey. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>smoochies and lickies
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby KimiG on Wed Feb 28, 2001 2:11 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jazz:
<B> *chuckles* All right. Ooooo, white chocooooooolate *drools and is glad the chocolate capital of the world is within driving distance. Least that's what it still is boasting*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
bleh white chocolate dark is best! ever have any morgens? gooooooood stuff!! *spazing out at just the thought of morgens* and yeah Gen chan is kinda strange about the chocolate, huh? i didn't think anybody could not like chocolate. he sure likes girls though i wonder if he'd like chocolate girls? <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"><P>chocospazz,
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Ashandra on Wed Feb 28, 2001 2:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jazz:
<B>Ah right *G* Okies. To bad though, cause they REALLY are very good *nods*<P>*salutes* Will do, Gen chan.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*whispers* Don't mind Gen-chan. He's a little strange. That whole chocolate thing...<P>By the way, Gen-chan...have you ever tried white chocolate? It's not really chocolate at all (though it's still REALLY jummy) since it doesn't have any of the coco solids in it. No coco solids, no caffeine either. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif"><P>Ash
*still massaging Genjiro's shoulders*
Ashandra
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

Postby Jazz on Wed Feb 28, 2001 6:23 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ashandra:
<B> *whispers* Don't mind Gen-chan. He's a little strange. That whole chocolate thing...<P>By the way, Gen-chan...have you ever tried white chocolate? It's not really chocolate at all (though it's still REALLY jummy) since it doesn't have any of the coco solids in it. No coco solids, no caffeine either. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif"><P>Ash
*still massaging Genjiro's shoulders*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>*chuckles* All right. Ooooo, white chocooooooolate *drools and is glad the chocolate capital of the world is within driving distance. Least that's what it still is boasting*
Jazz
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Genjiro on Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ashandra:
<B> *whispers* Don't mind Gen-chan. He's a little strange. That whole chocolate thing...<P>By the way, Gen-chan...have you ever tried white chocolate? It's not really chocolate at all (though it's still REALLY jummy) since it doesn't have any of the coco solids in it. No coco solids, no caffeine either. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif"><P>Ash
*still massaging Genjiro's shoulders*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Oooh..... Ash chan, Since you're still mas...smaa..masssssaging me, I won't say anything about the "strange" comment...<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/confused.gif"> But, um...if it's not really chocolate, why do they call it chocolate? Cocoa solids...ehk. That sounds nasty. But no caffeine...that's good. Caffeine is bad for your heart. Hear that, Kai?!? BAD...FOR...YOUR...HEART!! And bad for your skin, too. Please notice, Kaichi, that I have good skin. No caffeine! No alcohol! Meat, fat and sweet stuff in moderation and <i>lots</i> of good healthy veggies!! And regular exercise!!<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"> That's why I am cuter than you, and why I could kick your butt from here to next month. ***snickers***<P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Genjiro on Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jazz:
<B> *chuckles* All right. Ooooo, white chocooooooolate *drools and is glad the chocolate capital of the world is within driving distance. Least that's what it still is boasting*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm glad I don't live near the chocolate capital. I would gag to death at the smell of it. <P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"><P>My favorite flavor is lemon. I specially love soft, gooey lemon cookies with lemon icing. Mmmmmmmmm........<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/bigsmile.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Genjiro on Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KimiG:
<B>
bleh white chocolate dark is best! ever have any morgens? gooooooood stuff!! *spazing out at just the thought of morgens* and yeah Gen chan is kinda strange about the chocolate, huh? i didn't think anybody could not like chocolate. he sure likes girls though i wonder if he'd like chocolate girls? <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"><P>chocospazz,
KimiG</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Chocolate girls?! Mm...no.<P>Okay, enough talk about chocolate. I need some serious pets, here...<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/smile.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Genjiro on Thu Mar 01, 2001 11:44 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KimiG:
<B> baby doll I think you love girls too much. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"> see you got mad when I gave Max a little lickie poo and here you are begging for pets from every girl you see. you got a double standard hot stuff but I love you anyway. btw kai hurry up and put Gen chans pretty face back in the comic!!! i need to see him even if hes out cold. right now i gotta page back to look at his cutey self I love max too but Gen chan is mah best honey. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>smoochies and lickies
KimiG</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Kimi chan...how could I possibly love girls <i>too</i> much?!? And about this Max person... you're giving him more licks than you're giving me, so naturally, that must stop. It's not a double standard. I take pets equally. Max is getting a disproportionate number of licks. I mean, he's not even talking to you. I am. Therefore, I deserve more licks and more pets than he does. The ratio of licks for me to licks for Max should be, oh, about 10 to 1, I'd say.<P>See? Very simple, mathematically speaking.<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby Genjiro on Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:06 am

Thank you, Kimi chan. I feel better, now.<P><img src="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/smile.gif"><P>Genjiro
Genjiro
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edo, Lhasa Pref., Meiji Rep., Exedra

Postby KimiG on Sat Mar 03, 2001 10:31 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Genjiro:
<B>
Kimi chan...how could I possibly love girls <I>too</I> much?!? And about this Max person... you're giving him more licks than you're giving me, so naturally, that must stop. It's not a double standard. I take pets equally. Max is getting a disproportionate number of licks. I mean, he's not even talking to you. I am. Therefore, I deserve more licks and more pets than he does. The ratio of licks for me to licks for Max should be, oh, about 10 to 1, I'd say.<P>See? Very simple, mathematically speaking.<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/wink.gif"> <P>Genjiro</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
ok Gen baby I'll get you caught up on your lickies. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"> there thats 10 lickies for you.and i always said I love you best hot stuff! *petpetpetpetpet* yeow! have a bonus lickie <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>smoochielickies,
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby KimiG on Tue Mar 06, 2001 10:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Genjiro:
<B>Thank you, Kimi chan. I feel better, now.<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.kyokipress.com/images/icons/smile.gif"> <P>Genjiro</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>anything for you hot stuff!! your mah best cutey honey baby!! mwa mwa mwa!!! there i just kissed all over you pretty face!! <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>smoochies and lickies
KimiG
KimiG
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Previous

 

Return to Kyoki Press Comics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest