FYI

Postby Rtist54 on Sat Dec 16, 2000 7:28 am

Hey Steve,<P>I just wanted to point out that the placement of the newsbox on your site is not looking so good according to Internet Explorer. I opened up Netscape to make a comparison, and I thought it looked fantastic over there. I'm guessing you use Netscape and haven't seen it on explorer. But I just wanted to let you know that in Explorer you have to scroll down to even see the title.<P>Paul Roustan<P>------------------
Any artist can call their piece "Untitled", but there's only one <A HREF="http://untitledagain.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Untitled Again</A>.
Rtist54
Cartoon Hero

Postby Steve Emond on Sat Dec 16, 2000 7:53 am

Dang... I got that complaint a while ago, and the dude from Lemont Brtown helped me do what I thought was fixing it... It looks fine on my computer on netscape, fine on IE although the newsbox is off tot he right, and at work, everything seems kinda small. It looks different on every computer and program! I'll try to fix it though... dang...<P>~Steve
Steve Emond
Regular Poster

Postby Lostfactor on Sat Dec 16, 2000 9:57 am

Don't worry too much, Steve. I'm running Explorer, and the site comes in beautifully, newsbox and all. You can't please everyone, of course, but I haven't noticed any problems with how the site loads.
-Eliot "To err is human - to really screw up, you need a computer" Lefebvre
Lostfactor
Regular Poster

Return to Steverino!