Welcome!

Postby Steve Emond on Wed Nov 15, 2000 7:19 am

So the message board is here! Hurrah! Well, this is the place where you can post your thoughts, comments, and questions about the strip. You can also ask me anything you want as I'll keep checking in. Feel free to discuss whatever you want, take off your coat, pull up a chair and get cozy! Hopefully some of the people the characters are based on will register and post as well, so if they make themselves seen, feel free to ask them stuff too! Go on, post something!... I'm lonely....
Steve Emond
Regular Poster

Postby Lostfactor on Thu Nov 16, 2000 7:35 am

Steve -<P>This strip kicks much arse. Keep up the good work. I don't know what else to say, but Elaine is currently holding me at gunpoint, so I had probably better keep typing for a few minutes...<P>OH, GOD, NO!
-Eliot "You might remember me from such films as 'I Saw You In The Northwest Campus Bathroom!' and 'Thanks For Taking My Shower!'" Lefebvre
Lostfactor
Regular Poster

Postby Elaine_Hornby on Thu Nov 16, 2000 9:48 am

I'm here and registered, babe! Mind if I post a topic so people can bug me?<P>Love
Lainey<P>------------------
CC: Dept. Of Redundancy Dept.
Elaine_Hornby
Regular Poster

Postby Steve Emond on Tue May 15, 2001 9:09 am

So YOU'RE the one who bought the book! I guess you can see the work from the book was certainly a work in progress. I still haven't decided what's going to happen with the site, I'm much happier working in print... but then I like the audience. Sigh... so much work...<P>~Steve
Steve Emond
Regular Poster

Postby Setsuna on Fri Nov 16, 2001 2:17 am

dude, this site is kool! i luv it!!! <P>i also luv cheese, but that's another story ^_^<P>
Setsuna

Return to Steverino!