Dirty Minds test

Postby Andrick on Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:53 pm

It has been thrown around on this forum that there are several individuals whom have perverse thoughts or deviant sexual desires; i.e. dirty minds. Noone is safe from such 'slanders upon their honor', even I have been accused. I've decided to have a contest to see who here does or does not have a dirty mind.

Okay, Johnny's got a dirty mind and Ashton doesn't. Everybody else now, next word!

1) It's a source of a lot of excitement.
2) Men always slide on a special 'raincoat' right before hand.
3) It begins with F
4) It ends with U-C-K

What is the word. Remember, Johnny and Mikey, you guys are out this round. We're trying to find out who else has a dirty mind. :wink:

Cartoon Hero

Postby Zina on Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:07 pm

Firetruck!!! ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:48 am

That safely puts Zina in the "innocent" category. *looks askance at Zina* You can fake that, right?

Next word!
1) It starts with D
2) It ends with I-C-K
3) It is typically erected... around lubricated holes.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby TOS on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:36 am

He he... the word you are looking for is "Derrick." Funny thing though, it tends to lubricate the holes it is on once it is erected. :grin:
TOS
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:10 am

TOS, although it goes against my gut instinct, you have been added to the 'Innocent' category. Hmm... methinks there are fractures in this test.

New word:
1) It starts with an F
2) It ends with a K
3) If you can get it, you have to use your hands
4) It is not "firetruck"

You know, Johnny is getting awful lonely in the pervert's category.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Zina on Wed Apr 10, 2002 10:08 am

Fork!! ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:23 pm

Zina! You've already been affiliated with the non-perverts. Let the others have a chance. Oh great! See what you made me do? Now I sound like an elementary school teacher.

5) Its a four letter word
6) It ends with I-T
7) It is found on the bottom of a bird cage.

Now then, Johnny has a dirty mind. Zina, TOS and Mikey do not. Fair warning to everyone else, if you do not want to be lumped into the 'sick-in-the-head' section with Mr. Flaherty then you need to answer in soon. I only have five more and all non-respondents will be lump summed with John, if it is only to make him less lonely. :razz:
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby John Flaherty on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:28 pm

I'm waiting for y'all!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby TheRedWolf on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:05 pm

FRIT!
TheRedWolf
Regular Poster

Postby TOS on Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:41 pm

On 2002-04-10 08:10, Andrick wrote:
TOS, although it goes against my gut instinct, you have been added to the 'Innocent' category. Hmm... methinks there are fractures in this test.

:lol: Definite fractures if you ask me Andrick. A small few here know just how perverse my mind is.
::sees a few people standing up to talk::
Sit down... No comments from the peanut gallery! (Hint people... this one rhymes with "frit"... in fact that may have been a typo in itself.)
BTW: the failure in this test is that I consider it a necessity to have a firm grasp of my native vocabulary. The mother tongue is as important to me as a few other people's. :grin:
(Whoo: 200th post.)
TOS
Regular Poster

Postby Big_Dave on Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:01 am

uh, grit?
Big_Dave

Postby Andrick on Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:39 am

Score Update: Johnny and the Red Wolf have dirty minds. I trust I can leave you two alone for awhile. Big Dave, Zina, TOS and Mikey do not. Grit is the correct answer.

1) It can be found in a man's pants.
2) It is about six inches long.
3) It has a head on it.
4) Women love it so much that they often 'blow' it.

Note: 'blow' is used as a slang term referring to a different type of activity which has nothing to do with exhaling. I thought you should know.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Zina on Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:48 am

Money!!! Wait...am I aloud to answer anymore...?

Gemmie money!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby Big_Dave on Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:15 am

I'm not? I wouldn't have thought that counted cause someone had done something that looked like a typo. Ah well, no complaints here:D

Zina: I don't think you're supposed to answer any more, it means no one else gets a chance to answer and you're too good at it:p
Big_Dave

Postby Zina on Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:39 am

Oh...darn. All right...^^
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby TheRedWolf on Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:51 pm

On 2002-04-12 09:39, Andrick wrote:
Score Update: Johnny and the Red Wolf have dirty minds. I trust I can leave you two alone for awhile. Big Dave, Zina, TOS and Mikey do not. Grit is the correct answer

GAH! * fires up a chainsaw and goes after andrick * MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
TheRedWolf
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sat Apr 13, 2002 10:50 am

Zina, Zina, Zina... Image what am I going to do with you? One more outburst, young lady, and I'll banish you to the kid's table.

Next question... for the people who haven't answered yet

1) It is an action between two (or more) people.
2) It can be used to describe swapping body fluids.
3) It ends in U-C-K

Why do I hear a single-stroke diesel eng... Image
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Silverfox_R on Sat Apr 13, 2002 11:12 am

duck
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:30 am

Though it fits clue #3 it does not fulfill the clues #1 & #2. Thank you for playing, I have a lovely parting gift for you: the company of the Red Wolf and John Flaherty! Give her a big hand folks!

*the sound of crickets*

The question still stands but I will answer it Monday morning and post the next one. Until next time.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:07 am

Yeah, that was a tough one. I didn't expect anyone to get it. The answer is "truck". It is not only a vehicle but also a description for bartering, trading or swapping.

Please note that the only people barred from play are those in the "innocent" category. Since they have proven they have clean minds, or good espionage skills, they have cleared themselves of any allegation of indecency. To date.

Next question.

What is it that a cow has four of and a woman has only two of?

Yes, I am scraping the bucket but I do have two more.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Return to Furfire