Just For Lt. Commanders...

Postby DJ Pirtu on Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:48 pm

Why did you drop the Asthon nic anyways? Because of the Arena or something?
DJ Pirtu
Regular Poster

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:22 am

Three reasons:

1)I like Michael Ezaiany better
2)Michael Ezaiany is my char's name
3)Ashton Webster just sounds stupid to me
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:15 am

John Flaherty wrote:
Well, I have one thing to say [to Andrick] : wanna sit between us, mate?

Michael Ezaiany wrote:
Heh, Andrick. You're the only one who keeps calling me Ashton Webster from time to time. I don't mind, but is there any purpose?

Truth be told, I know how to spell Ashton Webster; there are way too many vowels in your last name and Michael is also spelled (or is that "spelt"?) Micheal. Since you haven't complained yet then my assumption that I could use 'Mikey' to get your attention is true but several Mikey's in the same post would get redundant. Other than that, no reason.

Johnny, as for your offer consider this: Image why would I want to break up the couple I see before me? After all, I know true Image when I see it.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:53 am

On 2002-03-28 08:15, Andrick wrote:

Truth be told, I know how to spell Ashton Webster; there are way too many vowels in your last name and Michael is also spelled (or is that "spelt"?) Micheal. Since you haven't complained yet then my assumption that I could use 'Mikey' to get your attention is true but several Mikey's in the same post would get redundant. Other than that, no reason.

Well, I searched the internet for a keywords:
'Michael' => 25,300,000 results
'Micheal' => 319,000 results
I chose Ezaiany cause I like the sound of it. Too bad I don't know how to tell you how to pronounce it good. You can call me Mike if it helps you, but if Ashton Webster suits you better, why not. It's fun to be called a different name than username, but only when only one user does it.
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby DJ Pirtu on Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:48 pm

Well, good ol' Cypress just did it. He's a commander now. Maby I should cangratulate him in the Jack's forum.
DJ Pirtu
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Mon Apr 01, 2002 10:55 am

Dona and done, Mikey. At this rate you'll get promoted by the middle of the month. Cypress will still be senior, though, because of time in rate.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:07 pm

On 2002-03-31 23:48, DJ Pirtu wrote:
Well, good ol' Cypress just did it. He's a commander now. Maby I should cangratulate him in the Jack's forum.

He is a Commander? Alright! 'Mazel Tov'!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Furfire