Secret Feelings

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:50 am

It's a little fanfic for FURFIRE. Hope y'all like it(note: it doesn't have any connection with the actual story).

"Watch out! Ow! Get away from her! Behind ya! AAAAAAWWWWW! BASTARD!!! EEEEEK!!!!

A big ol' battle which just four youngster and some monsters could hear. Result: five monsters well-done, two startled boys, one injured firewolf and a girl poisoned. 'What just happened here?' asked Abbie, recovering from the surprise attack. 'How should I know? I still don't believe we're still alive!' says Savrin. 'Speak for yerself!!!'. Zephyr got some wounds, some in the left wing and the worst on his right wing.
'Well, at least, Di is okay... Di?... DI!!!!' She's not that okay... one of the monsters was very poisonous. 'We got to help her!!' ' Get a hold on yourself, Abbie!! I'll get her to some healing place, you help Zephyr. I'll go through this path. We'll meet in the end of it!' But...' 'Wanna speak to your sis again? Grab him and leav her to me!' A relunctant Abbie agreed with Savrin. The firewolf put Di on his arms and flyied through the dusted path. This reminded him when they fell on the well. 'But it's not time to for being sentimental. I must find somewhere quickly!'
Suddenly, he found an inn. Like a thunder, he made his way to the front desk: 'I need a healer!!!'

???: 'Whoa, there, mate! What happened?
Savrin:'Me...her...battle...poisoned...help...please ...!'
???: 'Calm down... whoa, as a matter of fact... JACKELINE!!'
Jackie: 'What happe... my god!'
???: 'Take her and give her the medicine right now!'
Jackie: 'Needless to say.'
Savrin: '...she's that bad?'
???: '.....ya kidding, right? If the person is not threated in 15 minutes, s/he'll die. Ya did right to bring her that fast.'
Savrin: 'Oh, almost forgot. my friend is out there, badly injured.'
???: 'Let's see... man! Wait, I'll help ya...'

2 hours late...

Zephyr: 'Thanks, doc.'
???: 'Don't mention it. hold it, I forgot to say my name. I'm John, owner of this inn. That vixen is my wife, Jackeline, but she prefers to be called Jackie.'
Abbie: 'Nice to meet ya...now, about my sister...'
Jackie: 'She'll be alright. If it wasn't for Savrin, maybe she wouldn't make it.'
Abbie: 'Oh... Thanks a lot, Savrin.'
Savrin: 'Err, well...'
Zephyr: 'Okay, everyone is fine, now would y'all please take care of the wounded man here?!'
John: 'Calm down, mate. Now, drink this. It'll taste bitter, but will help ya.'
Zephyr: 'Alright, hand it to me... YUCK!!!...
Hey, I'm feeling better!'
John: 'Told ya. This bandages'll heal yer wounds real fast. now, take this keys, the winged ones will be at room 4 and the furs will be at room 5.'
Abbie: 'Wait, we don't have any money.'
John: 'Nonsense. Y'all have been through a lot. Y'all deserve a good ol' night of sleep. Yer sister is already at yer room, Abbie. Let her rest and in the morning she'll be as good as new.'
Abbie: 'I don't know how to thank you.'
John: 'Just accept my hospitality.'
Everyone: 'Thanks. We will.'

3:00 a.m.

'Ummm...'. Di wokes up with Abbie's snore. 'What a... wait, Savrin?' Searched without success. 'I wish he... ummm, nature calling!......... The worst thing about the past is that there isn't toilet paper.' While making her way to her room, she stoped at Savrin 'n Zephyr's room. Leaded by curiosity (she's a cat, for God's sake!), she entered. Right before she entered, almost topped at Savrin's bed. "Whoops! It's Savrin.' She stood there, looking at him sleeping. She noticed how peaceful he looked in his sleep. 'Why I can't take my eyes from him? I know he saved me, but is it enough to make me act like this? Or is it something else?' She even think of love, but forgot right away. 'No, no, no. Must be something else!... But I'm not sure...'

'Awwwn, grumble...'.Di covered her muzzle, stopping her from screaming. 'He turned away... Savrin...'. She was about to leave, but she needed to do something... Turned back, and kissed Savrin on the cheek. 'Too bad I can't tell how you' re feeling roght now'. Curious, ain't ya? Well, Di decided to keep this as her little secret. however, she'll never forget Savrin's face at that night. 'It's like he was with his mother or something.'. In fact, he was dreaming about his mother, the way she looks, her touch, and dreaming they were together again. And with Di's kiss, he felt something he almost forgot: a pure kiss, without second intentions, a way to show a person's love to another one, like a mother do with her son. Sav sleeped in peace, something he didn't do in a long time.

Liked my story? Hope I didn't pushed too hard.

LOVE HAS MANY FACES, MANY LANGUAGES, MEANINGS, WISHES, AND FORMS. THE ONLY THING THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN UNIVERSAL DEFINITION.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Silverfox_R on Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:25 am

MORE MORE - must have more - that is very cool!! a furfire fanfic :grin: -
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:25 pm

Ya just being nice. Okay, one more, specially for the pic "Savy kisses Zephy". Hold it.... hello, Sunshine Cab Company?

This ever happened to you? you think you're straigh as an arrow, but when you see, you're Elton John (sorry, fella). Well, here's a little story about this subject.
The sun is rising. The morning inhales a nice smell that wakes Savrin up. Sleeping with just the stars as your roof can make everything on your budy. But in Savy's case, it does everything, none of them good. 'eknbeurhnrnfbdamnijgoijfbjgodanmitdfb
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:39 pm

Sorry, folks. In the end of this story, I was suposed to write:

Z.: ...Not even Abbie.
S.: In Di's case, but I wouldn't be so sure in Abbie's case, Zephy...
Z.: ?..........!

Okay? Sorry, wasn't paying enough attention.

Hey, Silver! Wanna see more fanfic? I'll try to be a little more funnier in the next texts (note: hear "It Came Out of the Sky" untill have any idea)

"Oh, It Came Out Of The Sky, landed just a little south of Moline.
Jody fell out of his tractor, couldn't b'lieve what he seen.
Laid on the ground a shakin', fearin' for his life.
Then he ran all the way to town screamin' "It Came Out Of The Sky."
Oh!"
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:41 pm

Furfire fanfiction! Finally! ^^ I was planning on writing some, but I'm a lazy bum...
Ono...I don't mean to be a nit picker, but it gets confusing when you keep changing from basic writing style to script... Mayhap it'd be better if you just picked one style and stuck to it, ne? ^^
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:43 pm

Sorry, I tough it would be fun or original. Guess I was wrong. Thanks for the tip, Zina. And don't be too hard on yerself. Love ya;)
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:48 pm

Sorry again.

Zina, I want ya to know that you were my inspiration for SAVRIN and ZEPHYR's LITTLE SECRET. Thanks, girl!!!!!!!!
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Silverfox_R on Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:13 pm

i do like it alot - (escpecially the 2nd one) but i agree with Zina - stick to one style cause its gets confusing at times - but other then that keep em coming ^_^
<A HREF="http://furfire.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Furfire</A> Enter a new world
<A HREF="http://kimyako.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Baka Kimya-ko </A> Two heros - and a world that needs saving - from them!!
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:31 am

I've read the ad that comes right aside Baka Kimya-ko's link. I understood! (maybe). Its style would be like a sitcom, like SEINFELD, just everyone playing dumb, or like FAMILY TIES, with fun and serious stuff altogether?
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:02 am

Due to many asks, and some threatening (I know it was you, Zina 'n Silver! Stay away from my crib!), here y'all go! My last fanfic. Hope y'all like it.

"After a vig ol' battle with Inavara and Yuira's army, Savrin and the others finally can use some rest. But not for too long, though:

SAVRIN: Oh, Lord! That was big!
ZEPHYR: Tell me about it! Whitey is a big cheater! If I could transform to my Ultimate Form, he would get some for sure!
QUVAS: Don't be too cocky, Zephyr. He got more training, power, technique, magic, mind and speed than you.
Z.: Forgot something?...
DIANE: He's less dumb, cocky, stupid, arrogant, yutz...
Z.: I DIDN'T ASKED YOU!
D.: You're not my boss to tell me when to speak!
Z.: If you don't shut up...
ABBIE: WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
Z.: Stay away, coyote!
Q.: Hey, hey, cut it out, you 3!!!
Z., D. and A.: ...
S.: Let them fight. At least they can release some steam... and donate some plasma.
Z., D. and A.: SHUT UP!!!
Q.: Calm down!... We shouldn't be here at all...
D.: What do you mean, Quvas?
Z.: This forest is called BloodMary's Forest. The legend says; one female vixen called Mary Pringled was walking by this forest, and people says a man with eyes as coal came walking on the water, seduced her and she was found in the end of this path, covered with her own blood. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
D.: Humph! That's the worst story we ever heard, right, Abbie?
A.: ...blood...as coal...walking on the water...
D.: ...nevermind.
S.: Don't mock him, Di. Remember, we came from the future. This forest is now a city in our time, so...
Z.: Hey, wait! Y'all came from WHEN?
S.: uh, well...

BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!!

Z.: What a hell???
Q.: It was an energy blast!!!
S.: Who did this?
A.: Maybe Whitey...
?: Hey, hold yaself, godamit!
??: Sorry. I got carried away.
???: So you call that training?
????: Now I call it death wish.
? and ??: SHUT UP!
?????: Don't take it personally, boys.
D.: Who's there?!
A., Z., Q. and S.: SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
?, ??, ???, ???? and ?????: Who asked?
D., A., Z., Q. and S.: ...WE!
?, ??, ???, ???? and ?????: WE WHO?
D., A., Z., Q. and S.: DIANE AND ABBIE MAIL'AR, ZEPHYR, QUVAS LIGHTFOOT AND SAVRIN FURFIRE! NOW WHO'S THERE?
?, ??, ???, ???? and ?????: JOHN FLAHERTY, CHRISTIAN CLIFFORD, JACKELINE ALVEZ, PATR
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Silverfox_R on Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:26 am

this sounds like a very instersting cross-over :smile: wouldnt mind learning more about these characters hehe :grin:
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:24 pm

Well, Silver, I gave myself some toughts and, why don't you introduce yer characters? Altought I have them at this fanfic, I still can't describe themselves. Hope I'm not asking too much. I would hate myself if ya get offended by my ask. If ya accept it, just do the describing and I'll take the rest. If ya don't, 'sem problema', I'll do my best to stay at the right path.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:45 am

*Sorry, Silver. I had an idea this morning, so if ya already wrote their self- describing... well... DON'T BLAIM THE BIG OL' FAT JAP, PLEEEEEEESA!!!!!!!!*

(One more thing; I'll probably use some CCR 'n/or J. Fogerty's lyrics from now on. Just to avoid some FAQ.)

Q.:... OK. I guess it's time to introduce ourselves.
Jo.: Oh, there's no need for that!
Q.: Why?
Jo.: Um, how about because YOU'VE ALREADY DID THAT ON THAT JUMPIN' 'N SHOUTIN' CONVERSATION!
A.: But all we did was say our names.
Jo.: SO?
A.: SO? Y'all came with this 'presentation-to-the-whole-class', thus...
Jo.: OK, OK! I got the ticket! I prefer to guess, though.
S.: Guess?
Z.: HA!!! That I wanna see!
Su.: Fine. Me, first. First o' all:

...you're SAVRIN FURFIRE, a firewolf hybrid, with personal troubles from the past that are still on your thoughs nowadays. But you try to remain calm and not let these thoughs have any influence on your actions, altough it's too hard for you.
...and you're ZEPHYR, a pure firewolf, with big potential, big confidence, and BIG head. I can also see that you're not very found on these two furs, but y' just can't leave them hanging, although you don't like to show it. Ah, you also have some personal matters with a very close relative.
...now, you're ABBIE MAIL'AR, adopted by an old, but very kind cat male. Whoa, you sure has quite o' a past on yer back! Well, you have strong feelings on your step, I mean, sister, always look after her. But this can lead ya to jump into conclusions without giving yourself a good thinking. Also a lil' short-temper, but very kind at heart
...you're DIANE MAIL'AR, a great thief's daughter, and proud of it. Oh, you've lost track of your father when little, and always dreams about meeting him again someday. A little obsessive and compulsive, jump to conclusions most time, but y' sure are strong, independent, brave, agile and love your brother alot, even you've got in trouble trying to showing it.
...finally you're QUVAS LIGHTFOOT, a brave soldier and high guard chief of the Wildtra Tribe. Very loyal to your commander and has a big sense of honor and justice. Although, you always have your thoughs focused on your diseased son, and this acting almost costed yours and the others life. But you're in peace with yourself now, like a big ol' bag of potatoes was got off your shoulders. Now, you gave yourself a mission: lead these youngsters to the right path and train them for anything that comes at your journey.

D., A., Z., Q. and S.: ...uhhhhhh, OK.
Jo.: Y'all have to say this all the time?
Z.: Well, what do you expect? First, we almost were transformed into porkchops by my brother with Hitler Complex, the furs getting on my nerves and to finsh, y'all almost turned us to dust! I'm starting to like the prison again...
D.: Quiet, Zephy!
Z.: W-H-A-T D-I-D Y-O-U J-U-S-T S-A-I-D ?
S.: Please, not again...
Z.: Mind your businness, hybrid!
S.: W-H-A-T D-I-D Y-O-U J-U-S-T S-A-I-D ?
Z.: Hey, it's my line!
Q.: Calm down, please!
A.: Oh, God...
C.: *sniff, sniff* Hey, you are feeling this?
Jo., Ja., P. and Su.: ...Yes. Hey.
D., A., Z., Q. and S.: You just, Shut up, Don't talk to, Wait a sec, Stop it...Jo., C., Ja., P. and Su.: HEY, YOU DOPES!
D., A., Z., Q. and S.: WHAT?
C.: ... we're not alone... danger's ahead.
D.: Danger?
P.: Yeah, it looks like an army...
A.: Army?
Ja.: Yes, formed by... weasels?
D., A., Z., Q. and S.: Inavara and Yuira...
C.: Friends of yours?
S.: Oh yeah, some good ol' friends. They want to eat us alive, regurgitate us and eat us again over, and over...
Jo.: OK, OK, we got the picture! But they're not at open fields.
Q.: So? Where are they?!
Ja.: They're at some sorta...castle. Maybe you know something about it, Zephyr.
Z.: Me? The only castle I know is...!
D. and A.: The PRISON!
Z.: But we can't be so sure! Only if has...
Jo.: ... a big ol' hole on its wall?
Z.: uhhh, yes?
Jo.: Well, guess we found it.

They just walked in circles or something? What will happen to our heroes? Will they ever stop saying "...uhhhhh, yeah."? Find out these and more on the next chapter, in this same forum, in this same topic!
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Silverfox_R on Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:03 am

you did a very good job on there historys and describe them exactly :grin:
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:04 pm

Thanks, Silver! I really broke my ass to make it, but I just killed two bunnies with one strike: I introduced the FF cast, and presented one of the Chosen Ones abylities, a sensible nose and the abylity to feel danger, fear, or anything I can remember at the time. Well, here's the rest of it:

S.: So, there's the place where you guys were taken?!
A.: Yeah, and where we met Zephyr.
D.: Ahhh, nothing like BAD memories!
Z.: What's that supposed to mean?
Su.: Hey, don't start again, PLEASE!!
EVERYONE: SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Su.: ...sorry...
Q.: Look! The main gate! That's big!...
S.: Yeah, and it's been guarded by one of Yuira's men.
Jo.: Lemme handle the sonova gun...
Z.: What?! Where are y...
C.: No sweat! He knows what he's doing... I hope.
EVERYONE:...
Q.: I bet he'll hide in the bushes, jump on his throat and then...
Jo.: HOWDY, FRIEND!!!
P.: ...and ya call yerself a high guard chief?

*ggggrrrrrr*

P.: kiddin', kiddin'... geez!
WEASEL: Who are you?
Jo.: Beg your pardon, but, there's something on your mind?
W.: WHAT?
Jo.: Come on, a quarter for yer toughs.
W.: GET THE HELL...
Jo.: OK! Just one more thing.
W.: What?!
Jo.: There's something on yer eye.
W.: huh?... Wait a sec! There's nothing here!
Jo.: Oh, no?

*paf!*

Jo.: There's now!
D.: ...subtle, VERY subtle...
C.: Well, at least the coast is clear.
Q.: he's right. All we got to do is stay quiet as much as...
Jo.: HEY, AIN'T Y'ALL COMING?! I'LL HAVE ALL THE FUN IF YA DON'T!!!
Q.: I give up!
Ja.: You give up? We did that loooooong time ago!
Jo.: COME ON, Y'ALL!!! OR ARE Y'ALL WAITING FOR THE GRAVEYARD TRAIN???
S.: ...I think he wants us to go there...
Z.: Really? I didn't noticed it.
Ja.(pulling the Firewolfs by their ears): Come on, Short and Martin!
S. and Z.: Ouch! Own! Justa joke!

Inside the big ol' castle...

C.: Now that's what I call a castle!
A.: Yeah: big, dark, smelly, humid, dusty, dark-brown everywhere...
Jo.: It reminds me the reformatory.
EVERYONE: ?
Jo.: Hold it!
EVERYONE: WHOA!!!

*crash!!!*

Jo.: I said 'HOLD IT', not 'SQUEEZE ME'!
EVERYONE: Next time, don't do it all of a sudden!
Jo.: Anyways, I felt something. It cames from right across this corner.
D.: Well, what are we gonna do?
Z.: I'll go ahead.
A.: Are you insane?!
Z.: Hey, use yer head, fur! I'm the one who was brought here for summer vacations, so I know this place well.
D.: Hold it! You said way back then you were chained there for 9 months, so, are you lying, or just playing cool?
Z.: Keep thinking, while I make our way to Yuira and Whitey's chamber. Just don't try too hard, or you'll be as bald as a Siamese.
D.: gggrrrrr!!!
Jo.: Just go, godamit!
Z.: Well, here goes!

25 min. later...

C.: Where's Zephyr?
D.: I knew he was going to let us down. It's so like Zephyr!!!
Q.: Now, don't start, Diane. Maybe he's getting some trouble at the corridors.
A.: ...or maybe he was arrested and right now he's been tortured.
D.: Thanks, Abbie, that really cheared me up.
Jo.: Yo, sav! Come here!
S.: What?
Jo.(whispering): I don't know why, but I bet they'll end up married.
D.: Shut Up!

*throw! bak!*

S.: OUCH!
D.: uh-oh. Sorry, Savrin.
P.: Wait! Someone's coming!
Q.: Who?
P.: I don't know, but by its smell, I would say: 'lets knock him out'!
Su.: OK! Quvas, grab this vase. When he appears, make him see stars!
Q.: Got it.
C.: Wait... 3... 2... 1... NOW!

*crash*

Q.: Did I hitted him?
S.: Sure thing!
A.: Well, who's it?
Ja.: Uh, it's... Zephyr?
Q: Oh God, it's Zephyr! Come on, man, wake up! Say some syllables!
Z.: ... I'll murder ya, I'll kill ya!!!
Q.: Wrong syllables!

*bak!*

Z.: OWN! Don't drop me like that anymore!
S.: Well? Did you find them?
Z.: You know when I said I knew this place well?
S.: Yeah?
Z.: Guess what? I was wrong...
EVERYONE: I don't believe it! You dope! WWe wait 25 min. to hear this?
Jo.: Alright, alright! now we gotta find out a way to at least move a little.
GUARD: How about moving to the cell?
Z.: HA! Who'll force us? You and what army?

*lights came and an entire army of weasels appears*

G.: How about this one?
Z.: Good enough! Now, how about we follow these fine gentlemen?
D.: ...subtle, VERY subtle...
EVERYONE: STOP SAYING THIS!!!
D.: Why's everyone in bad mood?

Wanna find out? Just tomorrow!
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:03 pm

Ok, I know english isn't your first language, and I'm really impressed you can write so well in it(I can't do that for spanish or japanese...). But, I did notice a few things a bit off, so I thought I'd give you a quick lesson in english. Again, I'm not poking fun, or anything, because english is probably the most difficult language to learn, but I just wanted to give you a few pointers.
In the last story, you said Quvas' son was 'diseased'. I think you want 'deceased'. Diseased means he's sick. Deceased means he's dead.

S.: Yeah, and it's been guarded by one of Yuira's men.

'Been' is past tense. You want 'being'
Jo.: Come on, a quarter for yer toughs.

The correct phrase is 'penny for your thoughts'. If somebody offered me a quarter for my thoughts, I'd take them up on that!
Jo.: COME ON, Y'ALL!!! OR ARE Y'ALL WAITING FOR THE GRAVEYARD TRAIN???

Perhaps you can explain this to me, because it confuses the heck outta me...
Z.: Really? I didn't noticed it.

'noticed' is past tense. This would have been all right if the entire sentence was past tense, but it wasn't. It makes the sentence sound a bit odd...

Inside the big ol' castle...

Z.: Keep thinking, while I make our way to Yuira and Whitey's chamber. Just don't try too hard, or you'll be as bald as a Siamese.

Siamese? Do you mean a cat? If not, this is a pretty offensive thing to say, if someone were Siamese...

Q.: Now, don't start, Diane. Maybe he's getting some trouble at the corridors.
A.: ...or maybe he was arrested and right now he's been tortured.

Again, watch the tense. That only really seems to be you're biggest problem...

Q.: Did I hitted him?

'hit' not 'hitted'
Q: Oh God, it's Zephyr! Come on, man, wake up! Say some syllables!
Z.: ... I'll murder ya, I'll kill ya!!!
Q.: Wrong syllables!

I think you want 'words', not 'syllables'...

EVERYONE: STOP SAYING THIS!!!

'That', not 'this'

Again, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. The only real problem you have is with past and present tenses, which is difficult to learn in the english language. I appluad you for your efforts. ^^

Ono, one more thing...in a previous post, you called yourself a 'Fat Ol' Jap'...the term 'Jap' died along with the end of World War 2. Lets not bring it up again, as it is a very rude thing to call a Japanese person...
<A HREF="http://zina.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Element's Song</A> -It's neat. And everyone likes neat things.
<A HREF="http://clad.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Cute Li'l Anti-Christ Daiji</A> -cute anti-Christ fun!
Zina
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:01 am

It's OK, Zina, In fact, I wanna thank you for the tips. Oh, about the GRAVEYARD TRAIN thing, I hope y'all noticed it now, But I'm a CCR fanATIC, and GRAVEYARD TRAIN is a song on their, or its( I just don't know...) album, BAYOU COUNTRY. Maybe Silver knows something about it. Anyways, thanks again for the advice.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:09 am

I'll continue with my explanations. Try to guide yerself by Zina's message:

1- Sorry, it was 10 PM here, so my mind was very messed up.

2- That proves I don't know a lot about American sayings and/or slangs.

3- I've already explained that.

4- Tired I was.

5- Forgot to put 'cat'. Again, danm tired I was.

6- Again, f****** tired...

7- SOOOOOOOO tired!

8- Actually, I wanted syllables. Why? 'Cause I WANTED!... kiddin', just found out the word and wanted to use it.

9- OK, now, that was unforgivable! Serious, I didn't know that, so, if another Japanese read it, it wasn't on purpose! Truth!

One more thing: Zina, are you somehow related to Japaneses, or it just me?
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:08 am

I'm on MEC 2 at CCAA(CCLS there.), and I still have big problems with past tense. Well, anyways, thanks for the lesson, Zina. Now, let's keep gonig with the story, shall we?

"GIMME THOSE PRISON DAYS AGAIN...
EVERYONE: SHUT UP!!!!!
GUARD: Quiet, you all!
Q.: OK, now what we're gonna do?
S.: Maybe start a rebellion is out of the picture.
Z.: Yeah, and some aspirins as well!
Q.: I said I'm sorry!
Z.: Why'd ya hit me, anyways?!
D.: Well, these guys smelled something and they confused you with the weasels...
Z.: Oh, OK... now, HOW DARE TO CONFUSE ME TO THOSE 'THINGS'?
Jo.: Sorry, man, but... wait a sec! Ya the one who confused us! Ya were smelling different than b'fore.
Z.: ...
EVERYONE: ...SO?
Z.: I was walking by one of those corridors, when...

'-Now, let's see... what's behind the door number 1? HA!... Justa dinner room. Um... I bet its door number 2... HEYA!!!... a bathroom. Aha! It must be door number 3... TAG!!!

*wash!*

-Damn! What's that? It's, it's...'

EVERYONE: PICKLEJUICE?!
Z.: Yeah, I know, why do they store picklejuice here?
A.: I think your fur smelling like vinegar is a good reason.
Z.: OH, QUIET! Now, help me get this smell outta my fur!
Su.: Fine, fine, hold ya whining! And yourself, too.
Z.: Whaddya mean...

*wwwwhhhoooooosssssshhhhhh!!!!*

Z.: HEY, CUT IT OUT!!!
Su.: You wanted to take the smell outta yer fur, didn't ya?
Z.: But at least you could use hot water!
Su.: Don't look at me, it wasn't my idea!
Z.: So, who... DIANE!!!
D.: heheheheh...
?: Awwwwwnnnn, isn't that cute?
??: I would say kawaii.
Jo.: Who's there?
Z.: Whitey.
I.: Zephy.
Z.: 'DON'T...
EVERYONE: ...CALL ME THAT', WE KNOW!!!
??: Hello again, brat...
D.: How ya doing, ugly?
Y.: Fine, fine, but you won't for too long...
C.: Well, nothing like a lil' reunion, don't y'all think?
EVERYONE: ......
Jo.: ...maybe not.
I.: Who's this freak?
Jo.: Did I ever said anything about you?
I.: QUIET! I'll take care of you later! But first, I have some little business to take care.
C.: Yeah? Like what?
Y.: Between the brat and me, for example.
I.: And between Zephy and me.
C.: Oh. Ok then, farewell you two!
Z. and D.: WHAT? We're not going anywhere!!!
S.: Finally, you two agreed with something.
I.: HAHA! Funny! Just for that, you'll be the last.
A.: What are you, sadistic? Don't you even think of touching her, you...
P.: Calm down, boy. It won't be any good trying to upset them.
A.: I don't care! Take me instead of her!
D.: Abbie, no!
Q.: Now wait. I'm the oldest here and I'm the Wildtra Tribe high guard chief. I'll go in their place.
EVERYONE: No way, I'll go, Not you, Why not?, Hold it...
I. and Y.: SUHT UP!!!
Y.: We made our choice. You, the fox with the scar!
Jo.: Who, me?
I.: No, the wall. YES, you, a**hole!
Su.: Watch your...
Jo.: Wait, Susie! Fine, I'll go without resistance and without tricks...
Y.: That's how I like it. Come, now.
Ja.: John, please!...
Jo.: I'll be OK.
I.: You won't say it later...
Jo.: Now, y'all stay here. And Susie...
Su.: Yes, John?
Jo.(whispering): Update the others about us, OK?
Su.: ?
I.: What did you say?
Jo.: I said: 'You smell like a big ol' baboon butt on a July's noonday Sun.'
I.: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Y.: Wait, Inavara. You will have your fun later, let him have his for now.
Jo.: HAHA! Look who's talking, the big ol' excuse for a fur coat!
Y.: WHY YOU!!!
I.: Now, don't forget it! We'll let him has his fun, and then we'll have ours!
Y.: ooooouuuuuhhhhhh... fine.
Jo.: Now, come on, take me to your leader!
I.: Let's go before I kill him right here!
Y.: Let's go! ...and don't you worry, losers. Your time will come. Until then, why don't you try to build your love?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!..... They disappeared in the shadows.

D.: What did she mean with that?
Ja.: Isn't that obvious? Here, look at there. What do you see?
D.: Only Zephyr...
Ja.: Now, keep lookin' at him and remember Yuira's words.
D.: ......! I'LL GET HER! I'LL GET HER!!!
Z.: Thank you SO MUCH!
Su.: Wait, you guys. John told me to tell y'all the truth...
EVERYONE: The truth?
Su.: About our past...
Ja.: Wait, you guys weren't a couple, were you?
Su.: NO, no!... well, maybe for a little.

???????

More later...
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Zina on Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:57 am

On 2002-03-21 09:09, John Flaherty wrote:
I'll continue with my explanations. Try to guide yerself by Zina's message:

1- Sorry, it was 10 PM here, so my mind was very messed up.

2- That proves I don't know a lot about American sayings and/or slangs.

3- I've already explained that.

4- Tired I was.

5- Forgot to put 'cat'. Again, danm tired I was.

6- Again, f****** tired...

7- SOOOOOOOO tired!

8- Actually, I wanted syllables. Why? 'Cause I WANTED!... kiddin', just found out the word and wanted to use it.

9- OK, now, that was unforgivable! Serious, I didn't know that, so, if another Japanese read it, it wasn't on purpose! Truth!

One more thing: Zina, are you somehow related to Japaneses, or it just me?

Siamese cats aren't always blad, but that's just me being a nit picker...I'll stop...^^

Number 8- ah, then you used it in the wrong context...syllables are things like 'Syl-la-bles' each of those are syllables. So, to say there are three syllables in the word 'syllables' is correct. Zephyr was saying entire words, tho'. Syllables are only parts of a word.

Nope, I'm not Japanese, nor am I related to anyone that is Japanese. I just get offended when anyone insults anyone else for what they are, or says an offensive racial slur. That is 'not cool' is Zina's li'l book o' cool shtuff. ^^
Zina
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Furfire