Season Six

Interesting

Postby AmanuJaku on Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:47 am

WOO-HOO! New update! :D

::reads the season six plans:: Interesting. I can't wait to see how it all goes.

Oh, I've also been diligently checking every day to see when/if you would come back. I just don't check the forums much. I have had your comic posted in my semi-regular section this entire time, because I knew you would be back sometime. Don't despair about readers. I'll see what I can do to generate some. :wink:

I imagine that I can appeal to some other online cartoonists to link to you or even do a link exchange. Of course it'll mean that you will have to update more, but I figure that your drawing style and wacky storylines could make it to keenspot. All you'd have to do is build up a fan base.

So I'll get to work and visit the forums regularly.
David Zelasco
<a href="http://http:www.angelfire.com/anime2/Amanu/comics.html"> The Blue Dragon Online Comic Resource</a>
AmanuJaku
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:58 am

Thanks, but there's no need to do that. If I got too many people reading I wouldn't be hardcore and underground anymore.
It would ruin the integrity of the whole comic!
The unSnarkable J-Walkin'!
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Uh..

Postby AmanuJaku on Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:26 am

:o Whoops!

Are you sure? Because I started working on some support for your comic already.

I looked around at the posts from January and some of the later ones here in the forum, and I felt that I could get support from the rest of the Four Toon Tellers, John Troutman, and Chris Morrison from the Polymer City Chronicles.

I might have overstepped my bounds in doing so, but I thought you would have wanted some plugs from other cartoonists to drum up some support.

I'm sorry. Feel free to send any complaints my way if you receive them.
David Zelasco
<a href="http://http:www.angelfire.com/anime2/Amanu/comics.html"> The Blue Dragon Online Comic Resource</a>
AmanuJaku
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:40 am

Scrubbo mentioned it as being rather amusing, but said you should have written to Enigma.
Anyhow, it's okay. You were just trying to be friendly, I know, but I really don't need the J-Walkin's back support. I mean who knows how long it will last?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby AmanuJaku on Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:50 am

Heh. Apparently I don't even know who all of the Four Toon Tellers are. I thought Scrubbo was one of them, and I don't know who Enigma is.

In reality, I don't really know any of you, I just figured that I could help out. I should have waited to see if you even wanted help before I decided to do anything, and even then, ran stuff by you to make sure that it was ok.

I just remembered the January post, and since I have had some contact with cartoonists, I know how hard it can be to do a comic. So when I saw that you had updated, I figured it would be great to get the word out. So I ended up jumping the gun.

If the comic doesn't last, I hope that you won't give up cartooning, because I've enjoyed the comic so far.

------
the crazy-yet-loyal-fan
AmanuJaku
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:18 pm

Oh, Enigma is a guy who does Filthy Lies. He and Scrubbo are closely connected. Yes, Scrubbo is a Teller though.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby MisterIrony on Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:16 pm

Oh shit, I've been putting out flyers with your website on them and phoning advertising companies to make TV commercials! They were gonna star Seth Green as the Green Guy and that midget from Seinfeld as the sock!

Fuck! There goes thirty thousand dollars!
MisterIrony
Regular Poster

Postby Ccelizic on Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:12 pm

And all I did was write J-Walkin' on rubber chickens and throw'em at random people.
How dare you! I know evil is bad, but come on! Eating kittens is just plain--plain wrong! And no one should do it! EVER!
Ccelizic
Regular Poster

Return to J-Walkin'