Current cast of characters

Postby TimberBram on Sat Jan 20, 2001 3:58 am

I know you intend to start something much more elaborate once you get your scanner, but I have to admit that I like your current group of characters very much. <P>The minimalist approach works quite well, too. I hope you'll keep the Tinn, Tum, and Joe strips around when you go on to your greater things...and it wouldn't hurt to add another story once in a while.<P>Just my C$0.05.<P>Peace,
Tim Bram.
TimberBram
Regular Poster

Postby IceMania on Sun Jan 21, 2001 12:48 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimberBram:
<B>I know you intend to start something much more elaborate once you get your scanner, but I have to admit that I like your current group of characters very much. <P>The minimalist approach works quite well, too. I hope you'll keep the Tinn, Tum, and Joe strips around when you go on to your greater things...and it wouldn't hurt to add another story once in a while.<P>Just my C$0.05.<P>Peace,
Tim Bram.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Why thank you TimberBram, when I get my scanner, I'm going to build a special archive for the current cast, and even might come with a bonus strip, featuring them.<P>And there will be another storyline, I'm still working on it, but while I'm on that, there are going to be one gag strip, but I have yet to complete phase 2 of the web page change, so at the moment the comic is on hold.<P>IceMania<P><P>------------------
Visit the Mania and <A HREF="http://icelandicmania.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>be maniated be really maniated</A><P>Also check out his stories at <A HREF="http://icelandicmania.keenspace.com/Mylair.html" TARGET=_blank>his lair</A> <P>Brought to you by Askre...err IceMania...errr Hermann...Ah just the crazy Icelandic werewolf who lurks the contrieside of Iceland.
IceMania
Regular Poster

Return to Icelandic Mania