Atlans. (RP Thread for Atlan House)

Postby Sylk on Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:51 pm

The piercing sound of a whistle fills the room. Sylk Andrews the official head of House Atlan claps her hands smartly together, before placing them behind her back. "Hey there, I know you're all excited about the start of a new school year here, but first and foremost we all need to get to know one another. I'm a big believe in teamwork and the only way to make a team is work." She grins, a flash of bright white teeth that hint at the care she gives herself.

"Now I want to do a bit of roundrobin, but I know how you all hate speaking aloud. So let's play a game." Still grinning she shows her hand and the small ball she got from somewhere. "You don't want to talk, I suggest you dodge." With that polite warning she lets the first volley fly with a practice side arm snap.
Sylk

Postby Andrick on Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:17 pm

All duplicates must die
Last edited by Andrick on Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:22 pm

All duplicates must die
Last edited by Andrick on Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:27 pm

All duplicates must die
Last edited by Andrick on Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Change for the better?

Postby Andrick on Sat May 04, 2002 9:38 am

(OOC: somehow my message multiposted when the forums were partially down. If someone with the status can delete my extra posts I'd be grateful.)

*innocently opens the door to walk in and gets drilled by the flying ball. Momentarily surprised, the grey canid steps into the room, scoops up the ball and idly starts tossing it from hand to hand.*

Umm... Hi. Is this Atlan house? I wish to pledge here if it is. My name is Andrick and I enrolled at PDI in the hopes of controlling the power I have manifested. I feel that it is fair warning to say my power is focused on this pack... *lovingly pats the green backpack hanging from one shoulder* ...and it is such that... well... if something turns up missing, just ask me about it. I assure you it is not intentional; just something I have to learn to control.

Though I enjoy running and swimming, debates and reading books I like to do whenever I can. I also get along with most people and am easy going. But don't let me within earshot of a problem if you really don't want to hear an answer; I cannot resist adding my 2
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby PDI on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:59 pm

This thread is now locked. All RP threads must now continue at the new forum site, http://www.xforums.net/forums/18.shtml

Thank you, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
PDI
Cartoon Hero

Return to Psychic Dyslexia Institute