Prime House -- First Floor [RP]

Postby Woofaboomus on Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:37 pm

((OOC: Fitting we should be first))

Greetings all, I am the Woofaboomus, Head of Prime House. Since I am also acting Dean of Students, I will be fairly busy, so don't expect me to always be around to smack you down when you misbehave. Of course, I know you're all pretty well-behaved, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Statistically, our house gets better grades, and does better on tests. On the flip side, we're more likely to fail physical education classes, and in House competitions, we've historically placed last or nearly last. I know this year can be different, I see we have a nice crowd here. Don't lose site of grades, but when the competitions start, let's kick butt. Also, I've arranged for some outside help to assist in our preparations for some of the competitions.

So, as an icebreaker, and to kick this meeting off, I'd like each of you, in turn, to state your name, where you're from, and what movie you think your life is most like.

I'll start. I am the Woofaboomus, I come from the North Woods (That's Canada to you Americans), and my life is most like the movie: Princess Monoke -- my life is a fight to save the forest and its spirit.
The Woofaboomus
Psychic Dyslexia Institute
Woofaboomus

Postby Dalenna on Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:38 pm

Chaly came running in and, hearing her name called at the last second, veered off-course and crashed into a few chairs.
She ended up tangled amidst chairs, giggling quietly and attempting to pretend she'd intended it. Fortunately, the only other one in here as of yet was the one named Woofaboomus...
"....Ahem! Sir. I'm here. And I promise to try and avoid doing that as much as possible. Yes. So! Ahem." She picked herself up, dusted herself off, and smiled.
Dalenna
Regular Poster

Postby Dalenna on Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:42 pm

So, as an icebreaker, and to kick this meeting off, I'd like each of you, in turn, to state your name, where you're from, and what movie you think your life is most like.

"Oh, and, uh... my name's Chaly, I'm from this really annoying little town named San Antonio in this really terribly hot state named Texas, and the movie my life is most like..." She caught a feeling off someone passing in the hall outside and suddenly grew rather frightened-looking. "...Well.. to be honest, I have a hard time watching movies, because I can even get affected by the actors." She covered her face with her hands and sighed.
Dalenna
Regular Poster

Postby Leon 'Darth' Danson on Sat Apr 20, 2002 12:31 am

OOC: I'm assuming this is based on our Student Profiles in the thread of the same name...ignore if it's not.

IC: Leon ducked in at the last second, slightly out of breath. "Alright, my name's Leon Danson, but everyone calls me Darth. I'm from Michigan, in the Grand Rapids area, and my life's sort of like a cross between Star Wars and a bad comedy right now."
Leon 'Darth' Danson

Postby Woofaboomus on Sat Apr 20, 2002 8:31 am

((OOC: Right on, Darth!))

Welcome, both of you. It sounds like we're going to have an interesting house this year...

Who's next?
The Woofaboomus
Psychic Dyslexia Institute
Woofaboomus

Postby Allan_ecker on Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:13 pm

"That's my queue," says Volair, a ruddy vulpine with a gold hoop earring.

"I've been told by Tracker that I've got some kind of power, but I have no idea what it is. I've never experienced any sort of effects..."

Volair shrugs and goes back to peoplewatching from the floor. He stretches, which is just as alarming as the first time he did that at orientation, if not more so because of the way he's lying on the floor.
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Shawn Williams

Postby JimmyRei1000 on Mon Jul 08, 2002 12:42 am

ooc: Lets see if Ol' Jimmy boy can get things r0xx0ring again. By the way, disregard the handle, I cant change it and it's the only one I've got.

IC:

*A Very small boy catmorph finds his way in, his bright blue hair disheveled he looks around with wide, emerald eyes, he looks to have been recently attacked..*

Um..The mobs said somthing about an institute of some kind..is this it?

*he asks Woofaboomus, timidly*
JimmyRei1000

Postby Woofaboomus on Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:12 am

Welcome to both of you.

Try to relax.

We're playing a little icebreaker game--would you both please state your name, where you're from, and what movie you think your life is most like?
Woofaboomus

Postby PDI on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:57 pm

This thread is now locked. All RP threads must now continue at the new forum site, http://www.xforums.net/forums/18.shtml

Thank you, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
PDI
Cartoon Hero

Return to Psychic Dyslexia Institute