What are you gaming?

Postby Illian on Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:23 am

What games are people playing? Electronic, tabletop, so on and so forth . . .

Currently I'm playing Kohan: Ahriman's Gift. Its a nice little PC strategy game.
Illian
Regular Poster

Postby PDI on Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:23 am

Tony's wrapped up in FFX right now -- Most recently, I participated in Silent Hill 2, Everquests, Unreal Tournament...

There is some serious RPG in our near future, however...
PDI
Cartoon Hero

Postby Illian on Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:50 am

On 2002-03-10 11:23, PDI wrote:
There is some serious RPG in our near future, however...

Dare I even ask?
Illian
Regular Poster

Postby Allan_ecker on Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:46 pm

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Allan_ecker on Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:47 pm

FFX! It's Crackalicious!

I'm ungamed at the moment ona counta being schoolified, but on weekends at home I bliss out on good old Rouge Squadron for N64!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rin_desu on Sun Mar 10, 2002 5:35 pm

i was playing the d20 star wars rpg, officially-licensed lucasfilm product.

i'm going to be starting up a cyberpunk game, eventually, once i get the world pencilled in a little more.

i have no console games, though i think i'll be putting zachary to the test in <i>goldeneye</i>.

i have no computer games apart from civilization. i hate civ3. i rue the day i bought it. i rue the package it came in. i rue the shrink-wrapped outer layer of plastic, and i rue that i don't have that $50 back. i'd rue that i can't take the software back, but that's not really something i can rue because i didn't make that part. but that doesn't make firaxis and sid meier suck any less.

maybe one of these days i'll put this computer to work and run some electronic games. like... y'know... because it's got 70gb worth of drive-space, half a gig of ram, and a 1.3ghz processor. and i don't game.

was playing alpha centauri, but i changed to os x on the mac.

maybe one of these days i'll get a console game system. but that requires a teevee.

for packaged games: guillotine, apples to apples, and anything by cheapass games is good. i want to try chez geek, too.
"If I had a nickel for ever time I've heard that, I'd fill a sock with them and beat the shit out of you for saying something so stupid."
Rin_desu
Regular Poster

Postby Calinmoon on Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:44 pm

Super Smash Brothers!

-----------

I is the proud owner of Scix's meat, I mean cookies. Darn.
Well, you know what I'm talking about.
Calinmoon
Regular Poster

Postby PDI on Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:37 pm

My boss has KISS carnival of Terror (or something) and I think I'm going to borrow it.
PDI
Cartoon Hero

Postby Raka on Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:49 pm

Hee! My friend got that KISS game. It's fairly interesting, actually, in that the characters each have their own story-line. Otherwise, it's a FPS.

Me, currently, I'm playing C&C Renegade like it's going out of style. Which it probably is. Of course I now have my pre-purchased stub for Jedi Knight 2 and one for Freedom Force as well. Too many games, too little time.

Oh, yeah, and good comic PDI. I finally got around to reading all the archives. :smile:
Raka

Postby Andrick on Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:12 pm

All these new fangled games are clap-trap. Whatever happened to the games you had to wrack your brains to figure out? I'm telling you, Zork was the pinnacle of electronic gaming! Image

Okay, maybe not... but one game I couldn't get enough of was Dungeon Keeper. Then again I guess it's because I've always been a GM for my TT game groups.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Return to Psychic Dyslexia Institute