BEER BEER AND TEQUILA

BEER BEER AND TEQUILA

Postby Tbandit2k on Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:03 pm

FRIDAY THE 11th LETS HIT THE MOTHA FUKING BARS AN SHIT...Ill bring some crazy good weed and well get so drunk you wont be able to walk ..lets get the whole nowhereman crew down even the elusive kevin. Ill bring the weed as an incentive for yall to come down. I dont care what bars we go to but no clubs HoooAhhh Chads already on board
Moonlight Shadow Racin - 76 Cutlass ..2 cups JDM and a pinch of Rice
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:14 pm

you paying to?
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:52 am

umm.. no Im ghetto poor . ill have to limit myself to 100$ that night too or else ill go really broke like last weekend.you coming though
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:21 pm

Well I work, so I can't come. Not like thats ever stopped you from drinking before
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:22 pm

Well I work, so I can't come. Not like thats ever stopped you from drinking before
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:28 pm

Well I don't get paid till the following week, so no. Kelvin won't go for sure. He's probaly not allowed, you had have to make it a Tuesday or sunday evening. His days off from "work". Girlfriends=work=blowjobs=love. What a concept. No I didn't mispell his name, that's his new nickname. I was on my way home from phsio the other day quietly sitting in deep thought. Until 25 indians from the amischakaway academy get on. Never in my life have I thought so strongly about trying to fight 25 people. I would have but my back was killing me. I'm quite serious.... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE......BANG...BANG..BBBBANG.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:29 pm

Well I don't get paid till the following week, so no. Kelvin won't go for sure. He's probaly not allowed, you had have to make it a Tuesday or sunday evening. His days off from "work". Girlfriends=work=blowjobs=love. What a concept. No I didn't mispell his name, that's his new nickname. I was on my way home from phsio the other day quietly sitting in deep thought. Until 25 indians from the amischakaway academy get on. Never in my life have I thought so strongly about trying to fight 25 people. I would have but my back was killing me. I'm quite serious.... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE......BANG...BANG..BBBBANG.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:12 am

A sunday would be a good time for me, I dont have a class till 2 on mondays. But I believe dallas has early classes on monday and always works sundays cuz he's a save-on whore and wants to make that extra dollar or so an hour.
25 natives versus Chris on a bus sounds like a god comic to me.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:20 am

What the fuck are you saying man..dam i need some weed. Yeah Looks like the nowhereman cast will have to meet up another time.

Christopher Kammerer wrote:Well I don't get paid till the following week, so no. Kelvin won't go for sure. He's probaly not allowed, you had have to make it a Tuesday or sunday evening. His days off from "work". Girlfriends=work=blowjobs=love. What a concept. No I didn't mispell his name, that's his new nickname. I was on my way home from phsio the other day quietly sitting in deep thought. Until 25 indians from the amischakaway academy get on. Never in my life have I thought so strongly about trying to fight 25 people. I would have but my back was killing me. I'm quite serious.... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE......BANG...BANG..BBBBANG.
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Return to Nowhere Man