Import Shootout

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:44 pm

As would any hetero male. How could anyone dare to speak to Mr. Pete Townshend like that? No respect I tell ya no respect at all.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:16 pm

me be giving my left maple nut for a night with them ladies
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:49 pm

Today's comic is the most disturbing one I've ever had to draw. Kudos Chris!
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:18 pm

Heres the Pete Townsend interview I was talking about

http://www.rollingstone.com/features/fe ... =941&cf2=1
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:37 am

I think Pete gets really pissed off at some questions regarding the passed the same way Ozzy does. They truly don't remember. Not because they're getting old because drugs have that affect. I heard Ozzy say that he doesn't remember 1974. That's a big fucking gap in your memory 1973 to 1975 just like that. Maybe it was the "cosmic energy". Which would be a clever term for acid. Which I still wanna try. In a controlled enviroment of course. What the hell cocaine too. I can't laugh at today's comic, not because it isn't funny because it is. I already laughed out loud when I wrote it. What a drawback.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

so powerful was the telephonic pillowtalk

Postby Tbandit2k on Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:51 am

A whole year of memory gap ..thats fuckin nutty. although I have trouble remebering 5 min ago but i chalk that up to pure stupidity an of late massive maryjane abuse ...dammit jen saw me at k-days and i missed her .
NOOOO

aight im out
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jul 24, 2002 12:50 pm

It's alright not aight. I think Nelly is wearing off on you. Or I'm totally wrong.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Yoshmini battles the giant pink robots

Postby Nowhereman on Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:16 pm

David Bowie says he can't remember recording three albums during the late 70's. Shit, a year, three years is a long time to just completly forget. As for Ozzy, I don't think he even knows where he is at any given moment.
Jen saw you but didn't come up to you.........hmmmmmmmmmmm
FUCKING ASK HER OUT YOU FOOL

Fuck, get drunk and do it, thats the best way. Just get drunk on vodka so she cant smell it on your breath.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:26 pm

I read this interview with Ted Nugent where he says Sharon Osbourne is a classless evil bitch. Because she puts ozzy in these situations where people are laughing at him not with him. Also the way she controls ozzy's career. Turning him into a sellout, which she's done several times. Ozzy Osbourne is a poster boy for "perma-fried". Ozzy should have killed the bitch when he had the chance. The first time I mean. I think it's sad the way people laugh at him cause he's just out of it when he's brought us so many good tunes over the years. Now he's been reduced to a corporate joke. Which he doesn't get cause he's fucking out of it.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

race grade rice

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:32 am

well it happened , dam civic finally killed my olds. but he did have an insane combo going .. sr20de NISSAN engine turbo ..thing fuckin hooked on the line too. wouldnt doubt this thing could run 13' Sharron osbourn is a hotty even if she is a fukin bitch and like...40
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

dude your getting a dell

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:35 am

would be nice if my sig would work once in a while
Moonlight Shadow Racin - 76 Cutlass ..2 cups JDM and a pinch of Rice
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:54 am

i read that Ozzy doesn't remember sniffing ants to amuse people. Now I don't know about you but thats something I would want to remember. And Sharon is not a hotty, she is a lifeless blood sucking bitch from which there is no escape. Free Ozzy!
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

type-R post

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Jul 25, 2002 11:03 am

ahh coming you know you'd slam that bitch fine givin the chance
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Jul 25, 2002 1:21 pm

Please tell me for my sake that you'd rather slam the daughter before the mother. You do know she's like 54 not 40. You'd really fuck someone who's fucked ozzy. Think about it.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Bark at the moon

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:28 pm

I'm pretty sick here ( fucking grocery people don't wash their damn hands) so whatever I post may seem irrelevant...well, more so at least.
Anyways I've had this talk with Dalls before, I would do Sharon Osbourne but after reading what Chris said, I may think different. I hope my wife still looks pretty good at 54 (doubt it). Kelly Osbourne, I'd do, but that's because A)shes famous b) gots spunk and c)...not too bad looking, could lose a few. Ozzy's oldest daughter is far better looking and I'd do her in a snap.
Of course we all perfer the Ozzy who would wear Sharons dress, snort ants off the street while the boys of Motley Crue watched. Now he's a fucking bubble-head doll thing, it's sad.
Despite Ozzy riding the MTV gravey-train, at least we have the Black Sabbath albums and early solo stuff to remember him by.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:25 pm

I fucking hate motley crue. You know what GLAM stands for don't ya? GAY LOS ANGELES MUSIC. The precedding quote was ripped off by me from Dave Mustaine of Megadeth. His former philosiphy "booze, drugs, women and hating metallica".
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Jul 25, 2002 9:35 pm

haha. Reading the crues autobiography was classic. You come to realize that they pretty much lucked out. then towards the end of the book when shit starts to happen to them, it gets very depressing.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

I hate soCal

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:23 am

personally I cant stand californa or even l.A as a whole nothing but a bunch of prissy queens and moma's boys..but then again iv only been like 3-4 times..L.A scares the crap outta me
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

goddmitnipattck

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:41 pm

Goddam you put Tommy Fung in the Cast section but not me ...Ill fuckin skin that tommoy fung alive if its the last thing I ever do
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 26, 2002 4:18 pm

Yah I just noticed that. Dallas hasn't been in the comic for a while. I guess you type casted him as a "arcade junkie". Have "Dallas" move into the building or something like that. Or bring him in as Steve the bum's partner in crime. P.S. After seeing the trailer for the country bears I am taking a great interest in seeing Disney and their property burn. Damn it Chris, don't give them prior intent.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Nowhere Man